New Home Sales Manager
Company: New Home Star
Posted on: August 16, 2019
Founded in 2008, New Home Star is the largest private seller of new
homes in the U.S. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology to channel
decades of experience into engaging sales training and operational
tools, New Home Star rapidly transforms newly hired sales
professionals into competitive advantages for builder partners.
Working with a builder base that includes some of the largest
homebuilders in the U.S. and Canada, New Home Star recruits,
selects and develops sales teams with a full-time focus on new home
sales delivering new home sales strategies with a national
perspective and a local presence. The business goal is simple: To
Sell More Homes, More Profitably---.
New Home Star is a sales and marketing company that provides
builders with the look and feel of their own in-house sales team
but with all the proven systems, processes, tools and resources of
our National organization. Our business model has caught fire over
the past 10 years and over the past 5 years, we've experienced
1400% growth. What that means is we are promoting people faster
than any other company inside our industry and we need great people
who can lead our divisions. Our world class training coupled with
an amazing builder partner in your area make this a place where you
can grow your career and enjoy this fulfilling industry of New Home
Our mission is to build the best new home sales company in the
world...and we mean it. We are investing in the latest technologies
and have created a culture that has won three different awards over
the past 18 months, including Glassdoor's Best Places to Work and
Top CEO! We encourage you to read up on Glassdoor.com about us,
visit our website at www.newhomestar.com and check out our Youtube
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Here at New Home Star, we believe in the power of teamwork. As a
member of our world class sales force, you will work alongside a
team of driven professionals working towards one goal. If you have
the drive and passion to grow your career, you may be a great fit
for our rapidly growing team!
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act with integrity and character in all professional
interactions including clients and agents
- Contribute in all possible ways to build the best sales company
in the world
- Participate in company executive meetings and trainings
designed for Manager and Director-level personnel to drive overall
company strategy and execution
- Oversee the day to day operations of your assigned division
within New Home Star
- Recruit, select, develop and lead a world-class sales
- Ensure client and customer goals and expectations are met and
- Ensure company financial and operational goals are met and
- Help drive traffic through marketing initiatives
- Responsible for creating monthly presentations to present to
local real estate brokerages.
- Collaborate on an ongoing basis with the local sales team in
order to meet given sales goals.
- Assist in hosting events to create brand awareness with the
local realtor community and potential homeowners.
- Participate in recurring team sales training and meetings.
- Current real estate license is required in the state of
- New Home Sales experience required, Management experience a
- The ability to engage, educate, guide and influence
- The ability to ensure customer satisfaction through on-going
concern, contact and follow up.
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills,
interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Must be adaptable, innovative and a team player.
- Must be organized, persuasive and determined.
- A solid work ethic, integrity, and a strong customer
- Possesses self-motivation and initiative, including a
willingness to learn and the ability to assimilate new information
on an ongoing basis.
- We are seeking driven, polished professionals.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus.
- Potential to earn a six-figure income.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401 (k) Savings Plan.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Sales training program+ leadership training program.
Keywords: New Home Star, Madison , New Home Sales Manager, Sales , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!