Life Insurance Agent
Company: TnT Frye, LLC
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Salary 100% Commission, The Frye Agency (SFG) is seeking highly motivated and driven professionals to take advantage of an excellent career opportunity as an Independent Insurance Agent. Our innovative approach to the field is revolutionizing the industry for both consumers and agents. Founded in 2009, we have experienced unprecedented growth. Our unique Direct Mail Lead Program allows you to spend more time helping people and building your business, rather than wasting your time prospecting and cold calling. As the fastest-growing insurance marketing organization in the country, we offer more than 50 years of experience in the industry. We provide the resources you need to be an Independent Agent. We have created an incredible business model that is both simple to follow and easy to duplicate. Whether you are seeking a Part Time opportunity to generate an extra $500 - $1000 a month, or you are looking for a rewarding career with income levels in the 6 figure range, look no further – Apply Today! BenefitsWe are passionate about helping you achieve your business objectives. In today's competitive environment, we realize that you need all the tools available to be able to find and service clients. We provide you with unique benefits that will help you become more profitable and efficient. Our energetic team of experienced professionals is here to mentor you. You will have access to our proprietary Lead Management, CRM and Recruiting Software that allows you to build your business efficiently while minimizing staff and infrastructure costs. NO COLD CALLING is required – we provide a direct mail lead system for you to develop your business! Benefits we provide our Sales Representatives include:
- Top Commission – Unlimited Earning Potential!
- Producer awards and agent incentive programs
- Cash incentives and vacation awards!
- Best Direct Mail Lead program in the country
- Access to major life insurance carriers
- Training from the industry's biggest and best agents
- Competitive Annuity Products to supplement your life sales
- Lowest advertising cost for recruiting anywhere
- Full IT and agency support including website support and design
- Complete agent and agency support for:
- Contracting and licensing
- Underwriting and new business
- Product support Job ResponsibilitiesAs an Agent, you will be provided with extensive on-the-job training and mentoring programs that will equip you to be successful. You will learn the products available, and then present them to families who have requested Mortgage Protection and/or Final Expense Insurance. You will be entrusted with the knowledge to present the most affordable and personalized options to each individual family.Other responsibilities of the Sales Representative role include:
- Building, maintaining, and increasing distribution of mortgage protection and final expense products in your market
- Tracking and reporting daily calls, appointments, and closed business
- Maintaining a high level of customer service with existing clients Job RequirementsAs an Insurance Agent, you must be a highly motivated self-starter who is career-mined, goal oriented, and seeking an excellent business development opportunity. Our successful Agents come from a variety of backgrounds, but the one thing they all have in common is the drive to succeed. You must be a people person who has outstanding communication skills in order to interact effectively and build solid relationships with clients.There is no need for sales experience, or experience in the insurance industry. If you can get your insurance license, then SFG has what you need to reach your goals, all in a turn-key, step-by-step business system that has a proven track record of success.Other requirements of the Sales Representative role include:
- Insurance License
- Positive attitude
- Customer Service oriented
- Highly organized
- Ability to keep up with paper work
- Basic computer skills Company OverviewHere, our mission is simple – to make the insurance business very profitable for both agents and agency builders. We understand that if agents are making the profit they desire, they will continue to grow personally and professionally with SFG. We have built our model around our agents. Our most important areas of focus include getting agents paid quickly, keeping costs minimal, and giving agents the necessary training and support needed to achieve substantial success."One of the top 10 places to work in the US." – Experience.com Free yourself and Build your own Business!Apply today!
Keywords: TnT Frye, LLC, Madison , Life Insurance Agent, Sales , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!