Regional Sales Manager - OH
Company: Imbed Biosciences, Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Imbed Biosciences is a privately held medical device company
emerging as a leader in the development of advanced therapies for
the treatment of burns, chronic wounds, surgical wounds, and
soft-tissue repair. Microlyte Matrix - is the world's first and
only fully synthetic, antimicrobial, and bioresorbable wound
matrix. Common indications include diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg
ulcers, pressure ulcers and surgical wounds. Position: - Regional
Sales Manager -Department: -Sales & Marketing -Reports to:
-National Sales Director - Surgical Sales -Salary Range: -$140-160K
at plan (uncapped) -Location: - OH, KY, TN, WV Job Description
Ensure maximized revenue growth of assigned company products and
services through direct and indirect management of an independent
sales force. - Establish proper and effective communications with
appropriate staff across the company to ensure the proper level of
sensitivity to needs of sales. -ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES: Sources, Reviews, and Initiates Contracts with
ideal distributor agencies for Imbed Biosciences - - using a
variety of means, including personal relationships, relationships
with hospitals, physicians, referral sources, or purchasing groups.
-Onboards and Trains new distributor agencies on the Imbed
Biosciences family of products - most specifically Surgaflex--- and
PelashieldAM---. -Provides Ongoing Management of distributor
agencies and related geography to maximize product sales revenues
and meet corporate objectives:
- Formulates and distributes regional quota to agencies
- Develops and monitors specific plans and company strategy to
ensure revenue growth in all company products and product
- Directs and supports account management activities.
- Establishes relationships with key accounts and customers.
Continually develops independent agency sales team(s):
- Manages personnel activities of team (i.e., hires, trains,
coaches, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends
termination as necessary, etc.).
- Educates sales groups in terms of product education and sales
tactics and training.
- Ensures corporate initiatives are carried out to agency owners
and salespeopleEstablishes and manages effective programs and
training to address the following issues:
- New and existing account sales and growth to base through sales
- Sales of new and existing highlight products and multi-product
- Pro-active competitive strategies and targeted sales
- Proper use and level of sales support.
- Management of expenses of the area to a reasonable level.
- Business/financial issues on contracts.Performs sales
activities with key target accounts and negotiates pricing and
contracts in conjunction with the National Accounts Team or SVP of
Sales where necessary.Works closely with Wound Care Territory
Managers and other leadership to ensure proper focus on patient
transition from acute care to post-acute care. - Education and
- Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years Surgical Biologics or Hardware Sales
and/or management experience required.
- Knowledge of company's products, pricing practices, and selling
- Effective management skills with ability to manage the
company's sales operations.
- Effective time management, communications, decision making,
presentation, and organization skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, communications, and interpersonal
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Microsoft Office. PC's and various software languages used as
required. Additional Information This is a remote position is and
the region will include the following states: OH, KY, TN, WV
Proximity to a major metropolitan airport within the Region is
required.Up to 75% travel. Additional benefits to this rewarding
- Competitive Base Salary with Attractive Bonus Plan
- Full Benefits Coverage
- Auto Allowance / Mileage
- Professional Development Opportunities -
- Thorough Training and Support
- Excellent Company Culture
Keywords: Imbed Biosciences, Inc, Madison , Regional Sales Manager - OH, Sales , Middleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!