Technical Customer Service Representative
Company: Carl's Place LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Our employees tell us that Carl's Place is the best place
they've ever worked. Here's how we've earned those glowing reviews:
* Provide free snacks and drinks to fuel you through the
* Help you improve your golf game with simulators on site. Only the
cool companies have them.
* Help you improve your bowling game with lanes on site. See
comment above about cool companies.
* Encourage a casual dress code. All the best work gets done in
* Arrange fun initiatives like Dog Friday, where you can bring your
pup to work and have an extra coworker for the day.
*What we do: *
Since 2006, Carl's Place has been the leading provider of
do-it-yourself projector screens and materials. A 100%
internet-based company, Carl's Place provides the materials needed
for users all over the world to create their own home theaters,
huge outdoor screens, and indoor golf simulators.
*What you will do: *
* Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward
customers at all times.
* Respond promptly to customer inquiries to drive customer
satisfaction and loyalty.
* Professionally communicate with customers through various
channels; remaining calm with upset customers or escalated
* Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
* Know our products inside and out to guide our customers and
* Process orders, forms, applications, returns, refunds and
* Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and
* Effectively communicate and coordinate with colleagues as
* Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer
* Develop a thorough knowledge of Carl's Place product line with
the ability to advise on custom solutions.
* Keep current on industry trends and product developments.
*Your background: *
* High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent is
required; Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
* Experience with customer support via phone, e-mail and/or
* Experience with Zendesk preferred
* Comfortable using computers and communication technologies
* Considerable comfort with measurement conversions and general
* Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with
employees and customers to achieve business objectives
* Proven teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Sales experience preferred
*Other information: *
* Schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
* Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Life and Disability Insurance
* IRA and company match
* Bonus opportunities
* Paid lunch
* Paid Time Off
* Paid holidays
* And more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Parental leave
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* No nights
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Milton, WI 53563: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Carl's Place LLC, Madison , Technical Customer Service Representative, Sales , Milton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!