B2B Account Executive - FULL REMOTE
Company: Info-Tech Research Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The B2B Account Executive generates new revenue and drives sales
growth through the identification. engagement and acquisition of
prospective clients within an assigned territory. by (a) developing
new business through prospecting, lead generation, cold calling,
scheduling and leading sales presentations, (b) aligning the
company products, services and value proposition through meaningful
cold calls to senior IT executives within an assigned territory,
and (c) delivering against set goals and metrics.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- 3+ years front line sales experience, preferably gained in a
highly transactional B2B sales environment with a consistent track
record of hitting sales targets.Skills:
- Intellectual agility and curiosity. - Willingness to
continually learn about the product and customer and use the
knowledge adeptly in demonstrating and articulating ITRG's value
- Excellent communication and selling skills: - Ability to
communicate internally and externally with senior executives in a
clear, compelling and concise manner; demonstrates sales skills
throughout the sales process.
- Active listening skills: - Ability to listen - and respond to a
customer in a manner that improves mutual understanding.
- Organization/time management skills: - Ability and discipline
to effectively manage a series of diverse and complex sales
activities with on-going re-prioritization and focus.
- Persistence and resilience: - Demonstrates consistent tenacity
in managing the sales process and successfully overcomes setbacks
and disappointments; uses creativity and innovation to address
sales challenges and obstacles with a solutions oriented
- Business acumen: - Uses knowledge of the business environment
and IT to engage customers.
- Self-awareness: - Self-motivated with an awareness with an
awareness and understanding of one's strengths and areas of
- Experience in an advisory, information and/or business services
organization.100% remote work from home opportunity.
Info-Tech Research Group of companies is an equal opportunity
employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not
discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or
characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/Disability/Veteran and are pleased to consider all
qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure,
to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to
applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
Keywords: Info-Tech Research Group, Madison , B2B Account Executive - FULL REMOTE, Sales , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!