Business Intelligence & Analytics Sales Specialist
Company: AE Business Solutions
Posted on: February 24, 2021
AE Business Solutions is in need of a Business Intelligence &
Analytics Sales Specialist. The Sales Specialist is responsible for
generating pre- and post-sale engagements, working actively with
account managers to drive business within AE's Business
Intelligence & Analytics practice at new and existing enterprise
clients. AE's BI&A Sales Specialists aim to propose strategy
and portfolio vision while becoming a trusted advisor, partner, and
point of accountability with client stakeholders. What you do:
- Present AE's Business Intelligence & Analytics messaging and
portfolio to clients, prospects and vendors to generate deeper
discussions, technology introductions, and drive service
- Evaluate proposed solutions across the Business Intelligence &
Analytics domain against client requirements including performance,
availability, integrity, and TCO.
- Work with account managers and vendor partners through solution
validation, proposal generation, and quoting while developing
client account strategies.
- Research new technology, reflect on market direction, and
develop new services and solution offerings in partnership with
architects and engineers.
- Work with client technical and executive audiences as a trusted
advisor, partner (and when able implementer) with solutions
covering enterprise/cloud data warehousing, integration,
preparation, and visualization along with artificial intelligence,
machine learning, data science, data modeling, data management, and
- Deliver a delightful client experience through personality,
communication, and technical mastery.
- Host learning sessions with audiences of varying size . Who you
- Technologist who enjoys selling solutions, building funnel and
being on the front-line of client communications and selling
- Experienced in selling technical, complex BI&A solutions in
enterprise accounts in Wisconsin. Comfortable talking to
technologists and Line of Business leaders.
- Multi-disciplinary technical seller with as much
hands-on-keyboard experience as possible in data analytics and
modern business intelligence solutions. Additional selling
experience with cloud architecture and data science are highly
- Careful communicator who writes well and listens like an
interpreter. You re-read written communication before sending or
- Actively organized individual exercising methods toward
organization, task management, and note-taking.
- Receptive to professional feedback, able to self-assess, and
able to provide thoughtful feedback.
- Deeply knowledgeable with at least one enterprise data
warehousing platform (Oracle, Microsoft, DB2, Snowflake, AWS,
Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Deeply knowledgeable with at least one enterprise business
intelligence platform (Tableau, PowerBI, Business Objects,
- Deeply knowledgeable with at least one enterprise modeling tool
and data integration platform (Erwin, Embarcadero, Informatica,
Talend, SSIS, DataStage, Pentaho)
- Knowledgeable and cognizant of how data science is used to
solve organizational problems (basic understanding of why R,
Python, and other predictive tools are used)
- Enjoy rapidly gaining context and knowledge in new technology
areas with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain or obtain sales technical certification in
data science, data warehousing, data integration, data
visualization, data preparation, and cloud domains - as
professionally required or personally interested.
- Comfortable with travel throughout the state and enjoy
occasional national travel to events and conferences with a
- Active contributor to organizational culture, able to form and
express continually curated opinions of your own. BENEFITS:Health
insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance,
Retirement plan, Paid time off, 401k AE Business Solutions does not
sponsor applicants for employment visas AE Business Solutions is an
Equal Opportunity Employer - provided by Dice
Keywords: AE Business Solutions, Madison , Business Intelligence & Analytics Sales Specialist, Sales , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!