Company: Mister Car Wash
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Come Shine With Us!
At Mister Car Wash, we are a team of exceptional people intent on
inspiring others to shine. Our formula is simple; we make people
feel good by delivering a clean, dry and shiny car every time.
We know that the success of our business is dependent upon our
employees being excited and passionate about their jobs. Our people
are the difference makers and we are committed to developing our
teams for success both now and in the future.
At Mister Car Wash, WE WORK HARD, WE CARE, WE HAVE FUN!
Were seeking a Maintenance Manager!
Our Maintenance Managers work closely with Regional Management to
progress projects across multiple stores, proactively plan for
long-term capital expenditure, and lead from the front when its
time to turn wrenches. They are experts in our signature tunnel
technology and passionate about sharing that knowledge to develop
our staff for the next level. Our Maintenance Teams take pride in
their work and are involved in regular service intervals, new
equipment installs, and large-scale upgrades. Our growth and
commitment to quality will keep you busy!
What you would get:
- Competitive salary and room for growth
- Monthly phone allowance
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off that accrues from day one
- Free car washes
- Free personal money management tools, including pay
- Advancement opportunities across the country
- Ongoing training and development
- View our values and benefits at
http://benefits.mistercarwash.com/What you would do:
- Partner closely with Regional and Store Management Teams to
proactively identify and address maintenance priorities with
minimal impact to production
- Coordinate work assignments with the Maintenance Team aimed to
deliver quality and efficiency
- Plan and lead equipment upgrades and new location tunnel
- Visit all stores in the market performing tunnel repairs and
new equipment installs. This will include:
- Advanced electrical work and control wiring
- Plumbing maintenance
- Install, dismantle, repair and reassemble machinery and
- Metal fabrication/welding
- Ensure machinery is functioning at optimal levels by planning
and performing preventative maintenance
- Lead equipment upgrades and new location tunnel conversions
(requiring up to 10% out of market travel)
- Improve the skills of direct reports by coaching, training, and
mentoring, while setting an example for the team, working well
independently or with teammates, and demonstrating a high sense of
urgency and purpose
What were looking for:
- MINIMUM of 10 years advanced level experience in breakdown
industrial and production maintenance
- Prior experience supervising a maintenance team
- High level of experience in plumbing, electrical and commercial
- Solid experience with 3 phase high voltage, AC/DC and
- Experience working and repairing Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatics
and Commercial Conveyer Systems
- Strength in communication, proactively planning key projects,
repairs, and general maintenance
- Ability to occasionally travel out of the market area
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible, adopt new
procedures and processes, teach and train others
* Upon offer, selected candidates are required to complete a
pre-hire background check and driving history review. *
Join the Mister Car Wash Team & Apply Today!
Mister Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicant for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We participate in the E-verify system nationwide.
Keywords: Mister Car Wash, Madison , Maintenance Manager, Professions , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!