Posted on: July 15, 2019
Architect (with Revit proficiency)
Position Description: Middough, an E/A firm, is providing Project
Solutions to our clients and seeks Industrial / Science &
Technology experienced Architects to work in our Cleveland Office.
This position will have opportunities to be involved with many
industry sector projects including:
- Food & Consumer Products
- Industrial gas
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical / Biotech /
- Research & Development
- Core Markets
- The individuals we seek are well organized, accurate, and
thorough, have strong verbal and written skills, can work
independently, and able to manage themselves and groups of people
to facilitate the execution of tasks efficiently.
- Able to plan the work, manage the scope of work, address
changes as added scope and work, adjust the deliverables as
necessary, and complete the work within the budget and scheduled
- Working under the MAPP (Middough Advanced Project Procedures)
one will keep the Quality Assurance and Quality Control to maintain
the Performance You Trust work ethic we rely on.
- Design Professionals will have the ability to present to an
internal audience as well as to the client.
- Individuals should be a self-starter and have the will to make
- Demonstrate the ability to apply advanced Architectural
Principals, theories and concepts of design and develops creative,
cost effective solutions to complex building design.
- Abilities in REVIT can take a project from the Proposal Stage
to show an owner what's possible to potential full BIM
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master of Architecture degree from an accredited
- State Licensed with 5 years' experience required
- Generates drawings using AutoCAD and with advanced REVIT
- Rendering capabilities (software related)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CSI Masterspec
- Knowledge of ANSI, cGMP, FDA, FM Global & NFPA standards
- Demonstrated communication skills and coordination with
pertinent engineering disciplines
- Ability to perform Architectural workflow from Programing
through Construction Documents and Construction Administration
- Knowledge of the IBC and the ability to recognize hazards and
The characteristics described below are representative of those
encountered while performing the essential functions of this
position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee will:
- frequently be required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands
and arms, climb stairs and ladders, balance, stoop or kneel, talk
and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects, tools or
- frequently use up-close vision, distance vision, depth
perceptions, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Overtime may be necessary as workload's dictate. This may
include weekdays, weekends and/or holidays.
- May require occasional overnight travel to another client
location/facility or the home office.
- Conditions will vary at each location, but the conditions
listed above will generally apply.
- When working outside Middough's office, appropriate safety
training and safety equipment will be provided by Middough and/or
Client, as required.
Middough Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to the
principles of diversity and actively recruits minority, women,
protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Middough, Madison , Architect, Professions , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!