Master Production Planner / Scheduler
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Job DescriptionMaster Production Planner/Scheduler ----Position SummaryCatalent Biologics is experiencing significant growth and is looking to add a Master Production Planner/Scheduler to our Madison WI facility. The Master Production Planner/Scheduler is responsible for developing and maintaining the Master Production Plan for the entire site. The Master Production Planner/Scheduler role is a crucial component to Catalent---s Patient First philosophy. In this position, the candidate will be responsible for performing tasks associated with the scheduling of customer orders, including projects, equipment availability, promise dates and working with procurement and materials management when the need for expediting of any material necessary to start the order. By filling this role with the ideal candidate, we will be able to continue to maintain regulatory compliance within our Supply Chain pursuant to our goal of delivering products and services of the highest quality to our customers in a timely manner.The Role
- Performs tasks associated with the scheduling of customer orders, including projects, equipment availability, promise dates and working with procurement and materials management when the need for expediting of any material necessary to start the order.
- Establishes and manages daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly production scheduling process MPS (Master Production Schedule), MRP (Material Requirement Planning) and CAP (Capacity Planning) for the site including development, clinical, and commercial manufacturing operations.--
- --Adjusts schedules accordingly to deliver site goals and objectives. Lead the establishment and execution of the Sales & Operations(S&OP) processes for the entire site.--
- --Works daily with Project and Production Management for optimal efficiency to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Monitors performances against the MPS and the production plan and reconciles the MPS to the production plan as required.
- Conducts Capacity Requirement Planning; analyzes site capacity requirements, identifies mid-long-term bottlenecks, and drives corrective action.
- Provides ---what if--- capacity and schedule analysis as needed for changing demand requirements, staffing constraints, and new customer project awards to support efficient and timely delivery of all business needs.The Candidate
- Master's Degree in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Procurement or related discipline with minimum of 7 years--- related technical experience;
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Inventory Management, Procurement or related discipline with minimum of 10 years--- related experience.Catalent---s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and DevelopsPosition Benefits
- Competitive base salary with other compensation incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k are all offered on day one of employment
- 19 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) + 7 paid holidays
- Onsite gym, tuition reimbursement, discount corporate perks and other benefits too numerous to list!
- --Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback processAbout Catalent Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career!-- Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.-- Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ---Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities.Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email along with the job number and title to Jobs@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:--Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting.-- Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent.-- No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.-- Thank you.--
Keywords: Catalent, Madison , Master Production Planner / Scheduler, Professions , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!