Company: Smart Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: December 8, 2018
About this RoleSmart Solutions is in search of a Security Analyst to join our client's team in Madison, WI. You would be responsible for analyzing security risks, planning controls, developing policies and procedures to implement security practices. In addition, you would coordinate the implementation of security controls, design and implement controls, and monitor compliance with security policies and procedures. What We're About at Smart SolutionsSmart Solutions is an IT consulting firm local to Madison, WI. We have been helping great people find great jobs for over 20 years! At Smart Solutions, our mission is to cultivate quality, happy, and engaged people. We can help you build your career, find a job to fit your lifestyle, and help you develop your soft skills through our Smart Solutions Plus Program. We appreciate our people and believe in building personal, transparent, and authentic relationships with both consultants and clients. Learn more about us and what we can do for you at . Our Smart Benefits for You
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long-Term-Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Smart Plus Program to develop your interpersonal and soft skills
- And More! Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with a team processing access and revocation requests for state applications following defined procedures
- Provide support via a helpdesk model including develop and maintain professional relationships to support agencies and partners
- Support and maintain user account information on servers including rights, security, and system groups.
- Rely on your limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Use your creativity and latitude Experience and Qualifications, You Will Need to be Successful
- Experience with RACF, Microsoft Active Directory, IBM Z/OS, Host on Demand, PowerShell, and Business Objects Security
- Experience with best practice Security Processes and Procedures
- Experience with implementing and enforcing security requirements
- Knowledge of information security policies and techniques If interested, please submit your resume to: (we'll get your resume!) or apply on our website at . Either way, if you're a match, one of our talented recruiters will be in touch! Is the position not hitting the mark or isn't exactly what you're looking for? Send us your resume anyways at and we'll help you find a job you'll love! (Psst, we also offer a generous referral bonus if you send a successful IT professional our way! See details on our website at .) Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor currently. - provided by Dice Security Analyst, RACF, Microsoft Active Directory, IBM Z/OS, Host On Demand, PowerShell, Business Objects Security
Keywords: Smart Solutions, Inc., Madison , Security Analyst, Professions , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!