Automotive Body / Collision Estimator
Company: Russ Darrow Group
Posted on: October 11, 2018
RUSS DARROW IS NOW HIRING an EXPERIENCED BODY / COLLISION SHOP ESTIMATOR!
The Russ Darrow Group is Family Owned and has been Locally Operated for over 53 Years with Over 1,000 Employees in our Corporate Offices and 15 Dealerships in Menomonee Falls, Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Greenfield, Madison, Appleton, and West Bend,
We represent 11 franchises including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Honda, Toyota, Scion, Mazda, Nissan, Kia, and Mitsubishi, with one of the Largest Pre-Owned Inventories in Wisconsin and are The #1 Retailer of Chrysler, Kia and Mazda Products in Wisconsin
WE ARE THE #1 USED CAR OPERATION in THE STATE and
CURRENTLY RANKED 43rd. IN THE COUNTRY!
Due to Promotions and the Unprecedented Growth of Our Sales and Service Operations we are Seeking An Experienced Collision Shop Estimator to Join Our Fixed Operations Team in Madison WI.
IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES APPLY TODAY!
Qualified applicants must have experience as an Auto Body Estimator with the ability to generate revenue through automotive repairs, and an energetic, positive attitude.
Collision Repair Estimator will be responsible for providing customers with automotive repair estimates and relating this information to the Collision Shop Manager and Body Technician.
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Stays in contact with customer during entire repair process, works to address all customer concerns, and insures satisfaction when repairs are complete.
- Estimates cost of labor and parts to repair or replace each damaged item.
- Reviews repair cost estimates with body shop manager or foreman.
- Determines feasibility of repair versus replacement of parts, such as bumpers, fenders, and doors.The ideal candidate should:
- DRP experience preferred
- Knowledge of collision repair software preferred (ADP, etc.)
- Must be able to build relationships with customers, insurance representatives, and technicians.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Must have self-confidence, enjoy learning, and pay close attention to detail. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Two or more years of previous experience as an estimator in a high volume Collision center.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; automotive training a plus.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Valid Wisconsin driver license and a good driving record. *All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Life, Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Plan with Company Match
* Paid Vacation
* Advancement Opportunities
* To Many More to List
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION AND TO SCHEDULE YOUR INTERVIEW APPLY WITH YOUR CURRENT TODAY!
RUSS DARROW COLLISION CENTER
Collision center, body shop, body tech, icar, ase, certification, body repair, welding, fiberglass repair, sheet metal, Composite Repair / Bonding, fabrication, collision repair, frame collision shop, body shop, auto body, refinishing, body work, body prep, automotive, automobile, body repair, technician, porter, detailer, detailing, Estimator, estimating,
Keywords: Russ Darrow Group, Madison , Automotive Body / Collision Estimator, Professions , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!