2nd Shift Team Lead Inventory
Company: Stoughton Trailers, LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Exhibit personal performance and attendance at the highest
- Exhibit leadership in the area associated with timeliness and
technical performance. Be a working example to all team members.
Excellent Customer Service skills
- Align the team by balancing proper manpower to meet materials
management requirements. Initiate the actions necessary for goal
achievement and coordinate with the Materials Supervisor as needed.
Assure the people are given the assignments that best allow them to
succeed in the area for that day's challenge.
- Be immediately available to employees in the work area to
answer technical Inventory questions, address production concerns
and other technical work functions.
- Be able to meet all requirements of Inventory position. Support
transitioning new employees to the area of responsibility.
(Welcome, ensure they understand what to do, have proper job tools
and job knowledge access, etc.). Ensure safety, quality and
productivity is met in area of responsibility (operating safely,
- Perform all technical job responsibilities in a timely manner,
including, but not limited to:
- OPM's, Data Entry of Pick Lists, and Receiving process
- Assist the Materials Supervisor in technical performance
information on area employees
- Work with Materials Supervisor to take Good to Go walks and
sustain an acceptable level of 5S.
- Initiate actions (e.g. maintenance request) without the direct
intervention of the Materials Supervisor.
- Operate all types of tools essential and necessary to the job,
including but not limited to, Forklift and Overhead Crane.
- Assure pick list are being processed in a timely manner,
according to production needs and/or established practices.
- Perform the requirements of an Inventory job classification,
acting as a backup.
- Perform other duties as required
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe, efficient, timely, and
accurate and highly productive manner according to company
- Contribute to the team effort to produce a quality
- Attend scheduled work hours on a regular and timely basis.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Work and communicate in a team environment.
- Other duties may be assigned as required by the Company.
Ability to work mandatory overtime. Above is a list of the most
important responsibilities and functions, which are essential to
the position. Employees must be able to perform these essential
functions satisfactorily with or without a reasonable
accommodation. Accommodations will be evaluated and provided to
eligible employees on a case by case basis, depending on the
employee's medical restrictions, work availability, the nature of
the position, the position's essential functions and other relevant
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent, based on
education and work experience.
- Forklift Certification, Crane Certification
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must have 6 months to 1-year related experience in
Inventory/Materials Control or manufacturing. This includes
equipment, application skills, troubleshooting and training.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel and
PowerPoint) and have shown the ability to learn other
- Proficient computer knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Demonstrated ability as a leader - know when to follow and lead
while keeping a positive attitude. Customer Service skills
- Previous Inventory experience is preferred, but not
- Must be able to work independently as well as function in a
- Core Competencies:
- Positive Attitude: Not causing disruption in the team and bring
the team together
- Problem Solver: Various issues will arise and must be able to
find an answer even if it is not immediately obvious
- Willing to Learn: there is a large array of issues that can
rise every day and you must learn core basics on how to act and
continue to learn the best process Training:
- Orientation Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Stoughton Trailers, LLC, Madison , 2nd Shift Team Lead Inventory, Professions , Columbus, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!