2nd Shift Production Machine Operator - AWS Schedule
Company: Stoughton Trailers, LLC
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Job Purpose Production Machine Operator is responsible for
operating various production machines. Essential Duties and
- Operate all types of tools and machines necessary to the job,
such as forming, punching, cutting and other common sheet metal
machines, including a variety of hand tools.
- Use blueprints to select appropriate tooling and operate
machinery to produce the required quality of product needed.
- Utilize existing control programs on various machines in order
to create parts.
- Select the proper thickness and gauge of material as specified
by shop documents.
- Perform visual inspection of parts before and after each
operation by following the required inspection procedures and
ensuring all parts meet acceptable quality standards.
- Secure and band material together when transporting parts.
- Understand the routing process and be able to retrieve/input
information on a computer.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe, efficient and highly
productive manner according to company policy.
- Contribute to the team effort to produce a quality product in a
highly safe and productive manner.
- Attend scheduled work hours on a regular and timely basis.
Maintain good attendance.
- Ability to work mandatory overtime. Other duties may be
assigned by the company. Education: High school diploma or
equivalent, based on education and work experience. Knowledge,
Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to accurately use precision measuring equipment
including tape measures, micrometers, squares, and
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must have basic math skills and ability to convert decimals to
fractions and fractions to decimals.
- Must be able to operate computerized, automated equipment.
- Company provided training may include but not limited to:
- LOTO Training
- Powered Pallet Jacks/Walkie/Barrel Lifters Training Education
- High School or betterEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Stoughton Trailers, LLC, Madison , 2nd Shift Production Machine Operator - AWS Schedule, Professions , Belleville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!