Company: Stoughton Parts Sales, LLC
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Primary duties
- Decal production
- Learn and perform all aspects of Part Sales decal production
- Produce decals to the specifications required (quality) and
quantities required within a specified time frame
- Incur zero downtime in decal production due to lack of
supplies; requires min/max inventory management and ordering the
necessary supplies to be on hand at all times.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area.
- Inbound material receipts
- Put away inbound materials into their designated storage
locations per standard procedures using powered industrial trucks
(various types), carts, and by hand. Must be able to handle large
and bulky items up to 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Perform system transactions as required whenever moving
materials from one location to another.
- Put away materials in a safe and timely manner throughout the
day whenever decal production is not required.
- Outbound material shipments
- Process outbound shipments for small package/parcel (UPS,
SpeeDee, and customer pickups).
- Maintain a minimum of 99.80% accuracy for all customer orders
- Monitor system for small package customer shipments throughout
the day and ensure all orders are shipped within established
- Other duties
- Learn other warehouse functions and functional duties over
time, becoming a trained and reliable backfill when required to
fill in for others in the warehouse.
- Perform inventory counting and reporting as required in the
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Stoughton Parts Sales, LLC, Madison , Forklift Operator!, Professions , Oregon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...