Production Supervisor- Sheet Metal - (AWS)
Company: Stoughton Trailers, LLC
Location: Lake Mills
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Job Purpose Meet manufacturing demands, which includes
production, quality, cost, safety, housekeeping, communication, and
employee relations. It also includes administration activities such
as system usage, production reports, inventory reports, and daily
documentation of company forms/documents.Essential Duties and
- Manage employees to meet production demands.
- Make decisions on where to utilize team members for highest
- Ensure quality standards are met and communicate with operators
when mistakes are made.
- Fill out proper reports (attendance logs, safety forms,
appraisals, charge back forms for supplies, red tag forms, and any
other departmental forms required for verification and
- Train employees to be accountable for production, safety,
quality, costs, general performance (process sheets).
- Help employees develop positive attitudes, cooperation, and
- Job rotation of employees.
- Policy enforcement.
- Review, prepare, and meet assigned production goals.
- Communicate to employee manager if goals are not being met and
develop an action plan.
- Maintain consistency in employee area of responsibility as well
as across lines and shifts.
- Follow and enforce all safety polices, procedures, and
programs, including monitoring employees to verify safety policies
and procedures are followed. Lead by example and strive for
continuous improvement in safety.
- Supervisors must maintain housekeeping standards conducive to
efficient and safe activities and production.Qualifications
- Education: 3-5 years experience in management/production.
- Successful in-house training.
- Trained in
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Management skills
- Computer skills, especially with programs such as
- Understanding of Sexual Harassment and Hazardous Waste company
- Skilled with power tools and/or other machinery.Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Stoughton Trailers, LLC, Madison , Production Supervisor- Sheet Metal - (AWS), Professions , Lake Mills, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...