Company: Intelliswift Software Inc
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job Title: IT Analyst
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Madison, WI
Intelliswift Software Inc. conceptualizes, builds, and supports the world's most amazing technology products and solutions. Our team of rich experts from diverse backgrounds contributes to making Intelliswift one of the most reliable partners in IT and Talent solutions. We specialize in delivering world-class Digital Product Engineering, Data Management and Analytics, and Staffing Solutions services to Fortune companies, SMBs, ISVs, and fast-growing startups.
- Understand all phases of applications systems analysis and SDLC development methodology (Waterfall/Agile/Scrum)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translating them into the appropriate deliverables
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts. Ability to write complex queries.
- Experience with Java, developing web services, SOA Administration, preferably in Oracle SOA Suite. Understand the concepts of keys, certificates.
- Knowledge of Meter-2-Cash life cycle.
- Knowledge of CC&B modules and Oracle Utility Application Framework (OUAF).
- Understands knowledge of concepts of information technology.
- Ability to implement standard analysis, programming, and testing techniques.
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, knowledge, skills and/or abilities required to perform this job.
- Educational Requirements
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree Information Technology
- Preferred Required Experience 3 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle's JCAPs tools and technologies Knowledge,
- Demonstrated knowledge of concepts of information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to implement standard analysis, programming, and testing techniques.
- Ability to determine the use of appropriate current information processing technology, applies logical reasoning to moderately complex situations, and analyze problems of a moderately complex nature and derives workable solutions. Advanced ability to develop and maintain business applications using application development tools as defined. Demonstrated ability to use computer software programs (e.g., e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and project management).
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Ability to work effectively in a diverse work environment.
Required Skills: ANALYST, SOA, R12 or 11i,oracle, cc&b, utilities
Job Title: IT Analyst
Keywords: Intelliswift Software Inc, Madison , IT Analyst, Professions , Madison, Wisconsin
here to apply!