Company: Continental Properties
Location: Cottage Grove
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Continental Properties is looking for a motivated and empowered
Maintenance Technician to join our team of dedicated professionals
at our beautiful Authentix Cottage Grove residential apartment
community in Cottage Grove, WI.
$1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED!
You will provide above and beyond customer service and an unmatched
level of personal attention to residents. You will address our
resident's service needs and will help maintain facility
operations. You will report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Pay: $17-$21
- Prepare apartment homes for rent by performing various repairs
in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building
exteriors, painting, and appliances
- Provide direct support to your Maintenance Supervisor
Skills for Success:
- Experience in manual labor or related field
- Ability to work overtime and on call/non-traditional schedule
including some weekends and holidays
- We prefer that you are able to physically perform repairs at
the community when needed. These could involve the use of hand
strength to grasp tools, supplies, and equipment, occasionally
climbs ladders, and stairs, frequently lift and move up to 25
pounds to 50 pounds individually or with assistance. You will also
need to use technology such as computers, tablets, telephone, and
other office equipment to perform responsibilities.
What Sets Us Apart:
Continental Properties is a great place to work, as evidenced by
our consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons
that our team members vote for us as a Top Workplace:
- Monetary incentive programs to compensate individual and team
- Industry-leading benefits package including medical, dental,
and vision plans; company paid life and disability
- Eligible for immediate enrollment into our 401(k) plan with
- 9 paid holidays and accrued vacation time
- Onsite apartment discount
- Funds provided for continued education through our Learning &
- 6-weeks paid parental leave with family-forming & fertility
- On-demand mental health support and an employee assistance
- You Belong Here Committee focused on promoting and inclusive
and equitable work environment
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender,
gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace.
We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and all
applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and are
committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified
individuals with disabilities.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our
co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer
criminal background check prior to joining the Continental team.
Keywords: Continental Properties, Madison , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!