Technician - Diesel Truck & Trailer
Company: Stoughton Trucking, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
In this role, you will diagnose engine and powertrain
conditions, prepare equipment for utilization, perform safety
inspections and routine maintenance. You will have the opportunity
to make decisions, impact a growing company, and advance in your
- Maintain, inspect, and repair tractor systems such as fuel,
engine, transmissions, electrical, brakes, steering, telemetrics,
HVAC, drivelines, tires, and body work.
- Maintain, inspect, and repair semi-trailers.
- Associate degree or two years equivalent work
- A technical degree, certificate, or diploma in Engines, Diesel
Technology, or Electronics.
- A proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, creative problem
solving, analytical skills, strong communication and attention to
- A friendly disposition and the ability to work well with
- Certification as an Annual Vehicle and/or Brake Inspector.
Keywords: Stoughton Trucking, Inc., Madison , Technician - Diesel Truck & Trailer, Professions , Oregon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!