Company: Stoughton Trailers, LLC
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Exhibit personal performance and attendance at the highest
- Exhibit leadership in the area associated with timeliness and
technical performance. Be a working example to all team members.
Excellent Customer Service skills
- Align the team by balancing proper manpower to meet materials
management requirements. Initiate the actions necessary for goal
achievement and coordinate with the Materials Supervisor as needed.
Assure the people are given the assignments that best allow them to
succeed in the area for that day's challenge. -
- Be immediately available to employees in the work area to
answer technical Inventory questions, address production concerns
and other technical work functions.
- Be able to meet all requirements of Inventory position. Support
transitioning new employees to the area of responsibility. -
(Welcome, ensure they understand what to do, have proper job tools
and job knowledge access, etc.). - Ensure safety, quality and
productivity is met in area of responsibility (operating safely,
- Perform all technical job responsibilities in a timely manner,
including, but not limited to:
- OPM's, Data Entry of Pick Lists, and Receiving process
- Assist the Materials Supervisor in technical performance
information on area employees
- Work with Materials Supervisor to take Good to Go walks and
sustain an acceptable level of 5S.
- Initiate actions (e.g. maintenance request) without the direct
intervention of the Materials Supervisor.
- Operate all types of tools essential and necessary to the job,
including but not limited to, Forklift and Overhead Crane.
- Assure pick list are being processed in a timely manner,
according to production needs and/or established
- Perform the requirements of an Inventory job classification,
acting as a backup.
- Perform other duties as required
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe, efficient, timely, and
accurate and highly productive manner according to company
- Contribute to the team effort to produce a quality
- Attend scheduled work hours on a regular and timely
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Work and communicate in a team environment.
- Other duties may be assigned as required by the Company.
Ability to work mandatory overtime.
Above is a list of the most important responsibilities and
functions, which are essential to the position. - Employees must be
able to perform these essential functions satisfactorily with or
without a reasonable accommodation. - Accommodations will be
evaluated and provided to eligible employees on a case by case
basis, depending on the employee's medical restrictions, work
availability, the nature of the position, the position's essential
functions and other relevant factors.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent, based on
education and work experience.
- Forklift Certification, Crane Certification
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must have 6 months to 1-year related experience in
Inventory/Materials Control or manufacturing. This includes
equipment, application skills, troubleshooting and
- Experienced in Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel and
PowerPoint) and have shown the ability to learn other
- Proficient computer knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Demonstrated ability as a leader - know when to follow and lead
while keeping a positive attitude. Customer Service skills
- Previous Inventory experience is preferred, but not
- Must be able to work independently as well as function in a
- Core Competencies:
- Positive Attitude: Not causing disruption in the team and bring
the team together
- Problem Solver: Various issues will arise and must be able to
find an answer even if it is not immediately obvious
- Willing to Learn: there is a large array of issues that can
rise every day and you must learn core basics on how to act and
continue to learn the best process
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Stoughton Trailers, LLC, Madison , Forklift Operator!, Professions , Monticello, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!