Building Maintenance III
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Performs routine maintenance for Facilities Management at
various locations.Duties and Responsibilities :
- Performs complex corrective and preventive maintenance tasks.
Coaches and advises less experienced staff to improve their skills
- Troubleshoots and repairs all engine-powered equipment and
- Constructs projects from blueprints or conceptual drawings
requiring the operation of cutting, drilling, or shaping
- Troubleshoots, maintains and repairs all low voltage electrical
- Performs all aspects of plumbing assignments.
- Performs complex carpentry assignments.
- Performs all aspects of painting assignments to include spray
- Accurately documents corrective and preventive maintenance
actions in facility monitoring systems as well as on work
- Interacts professionally with facility staff in planning
- Procure materials for assignments.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Attend mandatory training as required.Travel Requirements:
NoLanguage Skills Required: Speaking / Writing / Reading -
EnglishEducation/Qualifications:Required: One to two years trade
school. Experience can be substituted for education. Knowledge and
skills in shop and hand tool use, care and maintenance, reading
drawings and single-phase electrical systems.Ability to obtain Lift
Truck Certification.Experience Required:4-5 years' experience in
facilities or maintenance related capacity.Ability to use MS Office
at an intermediate level.Basic math skills.Ability to accurately
read and record information.Labcorp is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer:As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for
diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate
harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment
decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications
of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race,
religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or
other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal
appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to
apply.For more information about how we collect and store your
personal data, please see our Privacy Statement
Keywords: Labcorp, Madison , Building Maintenance III, Professions , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!