Civil 3D Survey Technician
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brian PerkinsAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $40,000 - $60,000 per yearA bit about
us:Professional Land Surveying, Planning and Engineering firm that
prides itself on outstanding customer service and the ability to
provide cost-effective, accurate and efficient real world results.
High-quality service with attention to detail and cost controls
that have earned the trust of our repeat clients for decades.Why
- Fully paid for medical benefits
- Competitive 401k package
- Ability to move into upper leadership
- Flexible Scheduling
- Flexible PTO scheduleJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Meeting/Collaborating with Surveyors, Engineers, and other CAD
- Creating CAD Drawings and surface models according to
- Working with a design team and individually on CAD
- Reviewing CAD models and making adjustments, as directed.
- Conducing final model rendering and delivering the final
- Completing job reports and task memoranda.Requirements:
- Two (2) years of experience working as a CAD Technician or
equivalent time enrolled in related college-level courses.
- Advanced knowledge Autodesk Civil 3D and surveying software
- Ability to read and translate plats and technical
- Basic understanding of surveying processes and civil
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually on
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attitude, disposition to learn new skills and desire to
- Availability and willingness to work extra hours when the job
- Availability and willingness to take part in field activities
(soil testing, surveying, site walkthroughs, etc.), if requested to
- College level training in Engineering Design or Land Surveying
is NOT required but preferable.
- Valid driver's license is required.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Madison , Civil 3D Survey Technician, Professions , Portage, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!