Posted on: January 25, 2023
POSITION OBJECTIVE:To inspect, package, and palletize products to
Truvant and customers specifications. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Must complete all required paperwork that applies to specific
areas and products
- Palletize products appropriately
- Must identify defective products
- Operate a pallet jack, pallet wrapper, and other required
- Understand the production schedule
- Other duties as assigned by leadership
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- No previous experience required
- On the job training providedSKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge gained through on the job training of company
products, policies, and procedures
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with co-workers in a courteous and
- Ability to effectively function as a team player
- Skill in operating various equipment as need to perform the
- Ability to keep company and customer information that is
discussed or viewed while under employment with Truvant
- Ability to adhere to all regulatory and company policies,
procedures, work instructions including but not limited to: Truvant
policies, customer specific policies, GMP's, regulatory (USDA),
food safety and food defense.PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, computer screens and
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with
- Must be able to reach, touch, grasp.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to Climb, Stoop/Kneel, Lift, Pull and Push
- Must be able to conduct yourself in a safe manner to avoid any
accidents while on the production floor.
- Must be able to work in various environments based on building
location and products.
- Level of Physical Requirements: Sedentary to medium work level;
lifting and positioning weight loads up to 40 pounds. TRAVEL
- 0% - Optional travel may be offered to support business
Keywords: Truvant, Madison , Production Associate, Professions , Boscobel, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!