829321 Maintenance Electrician, Pay $34.91hour (2K Sign-on Bonus) (Open)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
829321 Maintenance Electrician, Pay $34.91hour (2K Sign-on
Bonus) (Open) Job Description Maintenance ElectricianPosition is
located in Neenah, WI. Kimberly Clark will assist with a lump sum
relocation stipend for candidates from out of area. We offer Very
Competitive Hourly Rates, ranging from $34.91 starting wage per
hour including time and a half on Sundays.2k Sign-on bonus
currently offered. 1k paid out after 90 day probationary period. 1k
paid out at one year of service.Benefits available first day of
hire including medical, dental, vision, health savings, parental
leave, dependent care spending account, short and long term
disability, life insurance, 8 paid holidays (double time on
holidays) per year & vacation (pro-rated first year of hire)
additional vacation awarded for Journeyman experience, employee
assistance program, 401(k) and profit sharing, educational
assistance, 24/7 on site fitness center, on-site Occupational
Health Nurse, and annual uniform, safety shoe and eyewear
allowance. What is it like to work for Kimberly-Clark? Find out
HERE! Work schedule is assigned after training. Day shifts and
Rotating shifts are a possibility. Must be open to working
- Rotating Shift Schedule: 12-hour shifts-days/nights 5:45AM
-5:55PM (plus an extra $.75 per hour, and additional $.60 night
shift differential) . One 48-hour week and one 36-hour week each
- Day Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 hours per day, with a
30-minute paid relief period included.
- No on call work! Come join the team at Kimberly-Clark leading
the world in providing "Essentials for a Better Life". Rated as one
of America's Best Large Employers by Forbes, Kimberly-Clark
manufactures the finest-quality products on high speed advanced
manufacturing equipment in a climate-controlled, clean environment,
where safety is a top priority.As a Maintenance Electrician you
will work as part of the Maintenance Department, responsible for
maintaining equipment associated with the production, packaging and
distribution of Kimberly Clark Products through preventative,
predictive and corrective maintenance.This Position Requires the
Following Demonstrated Skills/Abilities:
- Experience with high-speed manufacturing and converting
- Ability/willingness to learn Microsoft Windows-based computer
systems and Kimberly Clark specific systems. Previous experience
with computer managed maintenance systems (CMMS) such as SAP is
- Programming Rockwell PLC, VFDrives and HMI software required:
RSLogix5000, RSLogix 5, Review Factory Talk (Control Logix,
GuardLogix, PLC5, PanelView, Networks: EtherNet, DH+, RIO,
PowerFlex and other Rockwell drives)
- In addition to PLC knowledge, specific trade experience in
general electrical maintenance, instrumentation, DCS, and low to
medium voltage electrical work experience is desirable.
- Basic machine shop, welding and fabricating skills.
- Work safely and protect the safety of others. Actively
participate in a High-Performance Work Team environment, sharing
knowledge and skills with all other team members.
- Support the planning and execution of daily/weekly preventative
maintenance activities including work and parts preparation.
Actively participate in failure analysis and equipment/ systems
- Provide routine maintenance training to team members.
- Participate in cost effective decision making, identifying and
maintaining critical spare parts inventory levels.
- Lead and execute repairs on high-speed manufacturing
- Actively participates in the design, implementation and upgrade
of all reliability programs.
- Read blue prints and related technical literature as required
The Following Qualifications are Needed to Get Started:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Applicants for this job must have completed a Electrician
Apprenticeship program, or an Associate's Degree or greater in a
Electrical field, with a minimum of three (3) years experience, OR
equivalent Military Education/Training, OR 7 years' experience as a
Maintenance Electrician in an industrial manufacturing
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work at heights, in pits and confined spaces.
- Understanding of predictive, preventative maintenance concepts
and commitment to continuing education.
- Successful candidates will have strong communication,
leadership, self-motivation, problem solving, decision-making
skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities with a
willingness and commitment to work as part of a collaborative
- Veterans and members of the Reserve and Guard are highly
encouraged to apply.Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Experience with high speed manufacturing and converting
- Previous experience with computer managed maintenance systems
such as SAP.Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an
indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries.
Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's
population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to
enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as
Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend,
Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80
countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we
believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their
best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come
Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark. For Kimberly-Clark to grow
and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the
diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that
make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek
to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our
consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark,
you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a
committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. With an inclusive culture, our
employees - and the original thinking they bring to Kimberly-Clark
- make us stronger. EOE disability/vet.
- The statements above are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this
classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required
for this position.
- This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical
Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to
perform the essential functions of the job.
- K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the
country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does
not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its
sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work
authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all
roles are suitable for sponsorship.
- This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including
pre-employment testing. Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
In-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role,
including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The
benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C's applicable
mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided
will decided in K-C's sole discretion. Primary Location
USA-WI-Neenah Additional Locations No K-C Work Site - IL, No K-C
Work Site - IN, No K-C Work Site - MI, USA-IL-Chicago,
USA-REMOTE-WI Worker Type Employee Worker Sub-Type Regular Time
Type Full time
Keywords: Kimberly-Clark, Madison , 829321 Maintenance Electrician, Pay $34.91hour (2K Sign-on Bonus) (Open), Professions , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!