Analyst, Regulatory - Remote
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Pharmacy Benefits Reinvented- As the industry's alternative
pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), we're committed to making
prescriptions more affordable for you and your members. Here at
Navitus, our team members work in an environment that celebrates
creativity, fosters diversity.
The Regulatory Analyst will support Navitus and its subsidiaries
by: (a) reviewing proposed legislation on a state and national
level, evaluating its potential impact; (b) identifying, reviewing,
and interpreting legislation and regulatory environment changes
directly or indirectly impacting Navitus; (c) providing support and
analysis related to the interpretation and adoption of policies,
processes, and procedures necessary for compliance with such
changes; (d) effectively communicating with internal stakeholders
and external parties (associations, legislators and regulators)
about each of the foregoing.
Is this you? Find out more below!
How do I make an impact on my team?
* Manage communications with regulators/legislators.
* Research and provide insight into strategies to achieve various
organizational goals through legislative and regulatory
* Conduct legal research on relevant laws, statutes and regulations
and prepares memorandums of the findings.
* Provide support and guidance related to the interpretation of
applicable rules and regulations.
* Ensure compliance with state and federal lobby registration
* Ensure effective tracking of impactful
* Develop talking points and advocacy materials for legislators and
* Coordinate with communications, regulatory and other teams to
prepare materials for legislators and regulators as requested.
What our team expects from you?
* Secondary education, or four or more years of comparable
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
and experience. JD preferred.
* Highly developed verbal and written communications skills to
interact tactfully and effectively with others both internal and
external to Navitus on sensitive and complex topics.
* Highly developed legal research skills.
* Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
* Ability to use a personal computer and possess advanced skills in
latest software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power
Point, Outlook, Teams, and Adobe Acrobat.
* Organizational ability to plan work, prioritize assignments, and
work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced tech-savvy work
* Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations
where only limited standardization or information exists. Ability
to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form.
* Ability to adapt to new technology and new processes with minimal
* Experience preferred: Insurance, pharmaceutical or health
* Participate in, adhere to, and support compliance program
* The ability to consistently interact cooperatively and
respectfully with other employees
What can you expect from Navitus?
* Hours/Location: Monday - Friday: Remote
* Paid Volunteer Hours
* Educational Assistance Plan and Professional Membership
* Referral Bonus Program - up to $750!
* Top of the industry benefits for Health, Dental, and Vision
insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Eight paid
holidays, 401K, Short-term and Long-term disability, College
Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance Program, and
Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Navitus, Madison , Analyst, Regulatory - Remote, Professions , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!