Agricultural Mechanical Engineering Technician - Pay to $72,000
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Agricultural Mechanical Engineering Technician
Pay to $72,000
Up to 10% travel within the United States
Permanent W-2 employee
East of Madison, Wisconsin
This full-time, permanent Agricultural Mechanical Engineering
Technician career opportunity is at a very stable manufacturer of
high quality stainless steel products. Employees are treated well.
Employees work as a team and work well together. Employees are
cross-trained so they have a more diverse background. Products
include agriculture, refrigeration and heat reclaiming systems.
The company promotes from within and the position could grow into a
quality or management role. The duties and responsibilities of the
successful candidate include the following:
- Participating in designing solutions to technical
- Building and troubleshooting new and existing product
- Documenting and reporting
- Traveling up to 10% within the United States installing and
testing at customer sites
The background of the successful candidate must include the
- A degree in engineering
- One or more years of engineering experience
- Possess the ability to traveling within the United States up to
10% installing and testing at customer sites
- A solid work history
- A US citizen or possess a green card
- A residence within 45 minutes
Candidates with any agricultural background are preferred.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Madison , Agricultural Mechanical Engineering Technician - Pay to $72,000, Professions , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!