Company: EK Machine
Location: Fall River
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Hiring on 1st, 3rd, and Weekend shifts
4-day work weeks for 1st and 3rd shift: Monday - Thursday
1st shift: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
3rd shift: 8:00 pm - 6:00 am
Weekend shift: Friday - Sunday 5:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Perform a wide variety of electrical installation work on
electrical systems, equipment and apparatus.
- Plan, lay out and install complex wiring circuits and
distribution centers in conformance with established codes; install
switches and controls, central and subsidiary control panels,
electronic devices and other gear incidental to the
- Diagnose and remedy electrical troubles, repair and replace
- Work from wiring diagrams, schematic drawings and code book;
use all required electrical measuring and testing devices.
- May assign, instruct and lay out work for Electricians with
- Comply with prescribed safety regulations.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of applied trade practices and
techniques. Work from a general assignment and complete project
with little or no direction from others.
- Assembles functional parts of enclosures and tanks using hand
tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straight edges.
- May be qualified in the use of forklifts, cranes, aerial lifts
and other lifting apparatus to aide in the assembly
- Assembles, installs and/or repairs wiring, electrical and
electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery and
- Uses tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as
hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring
instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Cleans and organizes work area.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College
or technical school; or three to five years relevant
- Minimum 3 years experience preferred in set-up of CNC lathes,
CNC horizontal milling and vertical milling machines.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as fundamentals
of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages,
ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Required to talk or hear.
- Stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally sit and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and fumes or
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
You should be proficient in:
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Hydraulics Experience
- Troubleshooting Industrial Automation Equipment
- PLC Wiring Experience
- Machine Safety Inspections
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Keywords: EK Machine, Madison , Industrial Electrician, Professions , Fall River, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!