Company: Temperature Systems Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Warehouse Worker Department:
WarehouseReports to: Warehouse Supervisor Job Type:
Full-time/Non-ExemptAbout TSI: Temperature Systems Inc. (TSI) is an
employee-owned HVAC distributor, and we're searching high and low
for a CDL driver who is energetic, friendly, and punctual! What
does TSI Offer:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee-ownership program
- Competitive pay with overtime
- Most routes are daily (which means you're home every
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Great company culture and employee events
- Growth and leadership opportunities with a responsive and
family-like cultureTSI ‘s service area covers northern Illinois,
eastern Iowa, and the U.P. of Michigan with distribution centers
based in Madison and Green Bay. This role reports to the Warehouse
Leader and fulfills two essential functions for TSI: first and
foremost, driving our TSI semi-trucks, making punctual deliveries
to our dealers, unloading and loading manually with a forklift as
needed; second, being the brand ambassador of TSI with quality
customer service during deliveries. Job Summary:Efficiently,
effectively, safely, and in a timely manner perform all related
warehouse duties. Reporting to the Warehouse Foreman, transport
product with straight truck, load, and unload trucks.
- To Be… Punctual, cooperative, dependable, and able to take
- Ability to drive straight truck or van to local or out of town
customers to make deliveries.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and
- Maintain good housekeeping in cleanliness and upkeep of the
vehicles, trailers, and warehouse.
- Stock shelves, select orders and load trucks manually and by
- Package and ship items for UPS.
- Act as backup for receiving and work with sales to perform
cycle counts for inventory accuracy.
- Promotes and maintains a flexible cooperative, positive,
team-oriented attitude with and between departments and end
- Ensures timely, accurate, proper records, files, data bases,
etc. are developed and maintained for assigned areas of
- Open and willing to perform other duties as assigned.Education
- High School diploma.
- 3 years of warehouse experience.
- Possess and maintain required valid Driver's License. Required
- Must be a self-starter and work effectively in a fast-paced
- Ability to operate a variety of material handling equipment
such as forklift, scanners, and PCs.
- Work as a team member in a safe manner. Nuts and Bolts of TSI:
We were founded in 1947 and are now one of the largest HVAC
distributors in Wisconsin. From our distribution centers we provide
delivery of product and supplies, along with providing an array of
other services including training, business consulting, system
design, and technical support, all for our HVAC dealers. Our
greatest asset is our family of well-trained and talented employees
who are also owners of the company through an ESOP: an Employee
Stock Ownership Program. Over 100 employees in Green Bay and
Madison represent hundreds of years of experience in the HVAC
industry.We are a 100% Employee Owned Company! Through the ESOP
process, every employee has indirect ownership at Temperature
Systems. Ownership relates to a mindset and a desire to provide the
highest level of customer satisfaction possible. We do our best to
meet our customers' needs quickly and accurately the first time.
Take it for what it's worth!Powered by JazzHRweEwh2yewP
Keywords: Temperature Systems Inc., Madison , Material Handler, Professions , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!