Driver, Class A Liquid - WI_Fort Atkinson
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Clean Harbors Fort Atkinson, WI is looking for a Class A Driver to
join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for the
transportation of non-hazardous waste off customer sites to a
disposal facility. This role will run a variety of different units
including bulk tanker and vacuum trailer units .
Local, home nightly. Lots of available overtime.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with weekly overtime opportunities;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from Clean Harbors facilities or customer
locations utilizing vans and tankers;
- Loads and offloads the truck at distribution centers and at
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the
- Properly secures the loads;
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and Department
of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch
and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL;
- Tanker Endorsement an asset, or ability to obtain upon
- Previous Manual Labor experience in Construction or Industrial
based setting strongly preferred.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Madison , Driver, Class A Liquid - WI_Fort Atkinson, Professions , Jefferson, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!