Posted on: May 16, 2022
Net 2 Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions
company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our
accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+
employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global
operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing
solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time
Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our
Job Title:Production Technician
Location: Madison, WI 53716
Duration: 12 Months (Bonus Applicable)
Shift-First Shift (06:30 AM- 3:00 PM)
Knowledge skills and abilities
- Should possess a high school education or equivalent, a
successful work history, the ability to work as a team player,
proven mechanical ability, excellent attendance record and
- Should have the ability to perform the essential functions of
the job in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must be able to wear proper PPE that may be required.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using
percentages and decimals to utilize the Metric/English system for
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend, and follow oral and
written procedures and instructions.
- Must have the ability to be trained to use a computer which
will be a necessity to retrieve and enter data on a database,
navigate the internet for safety training, and provide email
- Should be able to push, pull, lift, and/or carry fifty-five
(55) pounds, climb ladders and stairs, and move throughout the
plant; move and maneuver seven hundred fifty (750) pounds with
mechanical assistance. The essential functions of this position
include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure adherence to all quality systems including, but not
limited to, ISO 9001 and Food Safety with an understanding of ***'s
Quality Policy and procedures.
- Comply with all Company policies including, but not limited to,
Quality, Safety, Food Safe-ty, Environmental, GMP's, HAACP, and
- Operate production equipment and production tools such as
Fermenters, Centrifuges and heat exchangers, Clean in Place (CIP)
sanitation systems, homogenizers, blend tanks, freezers, scales,
gauges, forklifts, freeze dryers, blenders, pelletizers,
dishwashers, and autoclaves.
- Monitor the status of the production processes. This may
involve, but is not limited to, collecting lab samples; monitoring
temperature, pressure, pH, and volumes; taking measurements, and
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Work
Instructions to make the necessary adjustments in the production
process such as adjusting control instruments and adding raw
- Recognize atypical/incorrect conditions in the production area
and contact the appropriate authority.
- Maintain accurate written records or logs of all production
- Monitor machinery and equipment to assure it is operating
properly and make minor mechanical adjustments when necessary.
Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Contact the proper authority for major adjustments or repair.
Prepare materials for sterilization, which requires weighing and
mixing raw materials in accordance with specifications, and filling
equipment with appropriate materials.
- Move raw materials, equipment, and final products throughout
- Assist in maintaining process and non-process areas in
compliance with current regulatory agencies.
- Order replacement parts to maintain adequate supplies for
production and operation.
- Other functions as required and assigned by management. Working
- Work is performed in temperatures ranging from negative seventy
(-70) degrees to nine-ty(90) degrees Fahrenheit. Conditions may be
wet, slippery, humid, and dusty.
- The work requires that employees be able to maintain a high
level of personal hygiene, cleanliness, safety, and be free of
communicable disease as directed by the plant communicable
- Operator must use personal protective equipment as determined
by the environmental hygiene assessment survey.
- Work environments may involve safe handling of potentially
- The work requires that employees wear personal safety
protection equipment. Scope of Positiosn
- The operator must work independently, relying on oral and
written instructions. Management reserves the right to add or
change the duties of this position at any time. This is a rotating
shift. Some shifts may require overtime.
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an
opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and
your ability to create value. We want you to fit inwith an
inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a
supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand
outwith opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and
take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new
skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee
experience, transformational change management and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one
should be discriminated against because of their differences, such
as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and
expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity
makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative,
which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All
employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race,
creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status
or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local
Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing
industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only
1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Global HQ Address 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas
Office: (201) 340 8700 Ext. 594 - Cell: (201) 479-9851- Fax: (201)
221-8131- Email: email@example.com
Web: www.net2source.com - Social: Facebook - Twitter -
Keywords: Net2Source, Madison , Production Technician, Professions , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!