R&D Quality Technician - Hiring!
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Perform documentation review of production batch records with
direction from the Quality Specialist and Quality Management
- Provide administrative assistance for the Quality Management
- Perform documentation review of production batch records. This
includes identifying all non-conformances within the data and
performing deviations, investigations, discrepancies, quality notes
and root cause analysis in order to amend/document the issues.
- Perform room and equipment cleaning inspection and release for
- Perform and document the inspection, sampling, preparing
retains, testing, and release of raw materials.
- Perform QC lab testing, including Aw and LOD.
- Perform periodic checks on quality control equipment, measuring
and test equipment according to standard operating procedures.
- Perform inspection of in-process and finished goods
- Count and issue labeling materials as part of batch issue when
- Set up and print labels.
- Process, review, close, and scan QMS records (e.g. CAPA,
- Perform regularly scheduled QC tasks such as environmental
monitoring testing, particle count and water testing.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.Skills &
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree in the Life Sciences
- 1+ years of quality experience or lab experience in the
- 1+ years of GMP or ISO experienceIf interested in this opening,
please call Mariah Ebert, 608-240-3137 About Actalent:Actalent
connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and
services capabilities drive value and results and provide the
expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our
experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting
critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how
companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and
engagement through experiences that enable continuous development.
Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of
Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.The company is
an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications
without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national
origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by
Keywords: Aerotek, Madison , R&D Quality Technician - Hiring!, Professions , Lodi, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!