Senior Unified Communications Analyst -
Company: UW Health
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join the #1 hospital in Wisconsin!We are seeking a Senior
Unified Communications Analyst to:
- Have experience with engineering and infrastructure specially
related to Unified Communications and/or networking.
- Assist with development of initiatives by working directly with
clinical and operational personnel to implement services.
- Help b uild, configure and support the various unified
communications solutions including IP telephony, voice mail, video
conferencing, web conferencing, and instant messaging.
- Identify opportunities, provide recommendations and alternative
methods to enhance the patient and family experience, improve cost
efficiencies, performance and productivity.Learn More About IS at
UW HealthEducation :
Minimum - Bachelor's Degree (relevant work experience may be
considered in lieu of).Preferred - Bachelor's or Master's degree in
Healthcare, Information Technology, Business, or related field
strongly preferred.Work Experience :
Minimum - Five years relevant experience.Preferred - 7-10 years
relevant experience in a Healthcare setting.Required Skills,
Knowledge, and Abilities :
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure components and
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows and Linux server
management and networking.
- Experience with Cisco IP Telephony systems is required.
- Experience working directly with Cisco routers, switches,
wireless and Quality of Service is required.
- Experience with VMWare ESX is preferred.
- Experience with call centers and ACD call flow is
- Knowledge of PBX, key systems, Centrex, etc. helpful.
- Strong communications skills; both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities.Physical
Medium: Ability to lift up to 50 pounds maximum with frequent
lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.Our
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
UW Health is committed to being a diverse, equitable, inclusive and
anti-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity,
Affirmative Action employer. Our integrity shines through in
patient care interactions and our daily work practices as we work
to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives and qualities each
employee and faculty member brings to work each day. Applications
from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals,
LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities, women, persons with disabilities,
military service members and veterans are strongly encouraged. EOE,
including disability/veterans.W ork Schedule :
This is a full-time position scheduled to typically work Monday
through Friday, with core hours between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm plus an
afterhours/weekend on call rotation. Applicants hired into this
position can work from either Illinois or Wisconsin. Details will
be discussed during the interview process.UW Health Administrative
Facilities - UW Health has administrative locations throughout
Madison and beyond where thousands of employees provide vital
support to our clinical areas. These locations are home to
departments such as Access Services, Compliance, Human Resources,
Information Services, Patient Medical Records, Payroll and many
Keywords: UW Health, Madison , Senior Unified Communications Analyst -, Professions , Middleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!