Company: Masonite International Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We heard you knock!
Now Hiring Production Team Memebers on ALL SHIFTS!
SIGN ON BONUS $1,500*
Hourly Rate 18.55 - 20.89 per hour PLUS shift premiums where
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite
of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect
to one another. We hold the door open for each other and for new
ideas. We continuously strive to improve both our products and our
customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the
door industry and help people walk through walls. Join us!
Successful candidates will set up and operate machinery in the
production of architectural doors and/or architectural door
Production Team Members work in a high-performance work
organization on a cross functional team that utilizes the
operator's ability to perform multiple tasks and work within a team
environment. Operators need to be cooperative and willing to apply
their skills and rotate positions on a regular basis to make the
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Read process documentation to determine physical specifications
and processing steps
* Process transactions
* Set-up and adjust equipment; understand drawings, change heads,
inserts and other replacement tooling
* Gather materials as needed for assembly of doors
* Perform quality checks
* Operates motorized equipment, (i.e. forklift, KVAL lifts, etc.)
* Perform minor preventative maintenance and operator care as
required, i.e. oiling, minor tooling replacement
* Assists Management, Maintenance, and Quality Personnel when
trouble shooting equipment, process, or material issue
* Communicate effectively for flow of doors through mill
* Maintain downtime records and production information as
* Perform housekeeping duties
* Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
* Wear appropriate personal protection equipment
* Work safely and follow safety rules and procedures.
* Work with over 60#'s occasionally (up to 25% in an 8 hour
* Push/Pull 100# w/ assistance seldom (up to 13% in an 8 hr
* Kneel occasionally (up to 25% in an 8 hour day)
* Squat occasionally (up to 25% in an 8 hour work day)
* Stoop frequently (up to 67% in an 8 hour day)
* Twist occasionally (up to 25% in an 8 hour day)
* Work with extended arms seldom (up to 13% in an 8 hour day)
* Stand in one spot for long periods
Safe Production: Masonite strives to maintain a target 0% safety
incident rate. Safe production weaves worker safety with efficient
production into our daily operations. We keep safety at utmost
importance and want our employees to go home in the same condition
as they arrived at work.
Our Cultural Pillars: Integrity Under Pressure, People are Key,
Hold the Door Open, Flexibility in Every Fiber, Results Hinge on
Accountability, Crossing the Threshold
Open to extraordinary!
* Sign on bonus paid in $500 installments after the successful
completion of 90 days, 6 months and 1 year of service.
Open to extraordinary!
Keywords: Masonite International Corporation, Madison , Production Workers, Professions , Marshfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!