CDL A Delivery Truck Driver - Now Hiring
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Company: US0018 Sysco Baraboo, LLCZip Code:53913Minimum Level of
Education:High School or EquivalentEmployment Type:Full TimeTravel
Percentage: 0OVERVIEW:We offer our associates the opportunity to
grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of
a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that
exceeds their expectations. We re looking for talented,
hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and
let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.JOB
SUMMARYDriver Helper will be responsible for delivering orders to
customers on time and in good condition while maintaining a
professional demeanor along with using preferred work methods to
perform the job safely and successfully while satisfying the
- Load and unload the truck and/or company vehicles by hand or by
use of a hand truck or dolly.
- Unload and verify all returning products with the appropriate
- Pad, stack, and secure items in position to prevent damage
- Deliver and stack merchandise on customer premises.
- May operate company non-commercial vehicle to deliver a product
to the customer as directed by the Transportation Supervisor.
- Accurately count and deliver orders.
- Assist Drivers off-load products to customers.
- Able to lift up to 90 lbs. (Average case weight is 50
- Deliver food and related items to customers by unloading
product from trailer and transporting it to a specified
- Work overtime as required.
- Perform a job safely and participate in on-going safety
- Adhere to established work schedule and attendance standards,
and be punctual to work and meetings.
- **Candidate is required to obtain CDL A license. CDL A training
will be provided by company** QUALIFICATIONSEducation
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or
- Two-wheel dolly experience.
- Equipment operations experience.
- Able to count money and keep account of merchandise.Physical
DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift up to 90 lbs. and climb in and out of truck
throughout the dayThe above information on this description has
been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by associates within this classification. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of
associates assigned to this job.To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of
knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Applicants must be currently authorized to work
in the United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunity is available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Associated topics:
cdl a driver, cdl a truck, company driver, company driver team,
company driving team, company owner, conductores clase a, dedicated
truck, over the road company, regular home time
Keywords: SYSCO, Madison , CDL A Delivery Truck Driver - Now Hiring, Professions , Reedsburg, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!