Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Production Technician- Madison, WIKelly Services is currently
recruiting for Production Technicians for one of our top clients in
Madison, WI!--Shifts and Payrates:1st shift- $172nd shift-
$17.603rd shift- $18.10----SCOPE OF POSITION
- The operator must work independently, relying on oral and
- Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of
this position at any time.
- This is a rotating shift. Some shifts may require
overtime.--Responsibilities:--ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions of this position include, but are not
limited to, the following:--
- Ensure adherence to all quality systems including, but not
limited to, ISO 9001 and Food Safety with an understanding of the
company's Quality Policy and procedures.
- Comply with all Company policies including, but not limited to,
Quality, Safety, Food Safety, Environmental, GMP's, HAACP, and
- Operate production equipment and production tools such as
Fermenters, Centrifuges and heat exchangers, Clean in Place (CIP)
sanitation systems, homogenizers, blend tanks, freezers, scales,
gauges, forklifts, freeze dryers, blenders, pelletizers,
dishwashers, and autoclaves.
- Monitor the status of the production processes. This may
involve, but is not limited to, collecting lab samples; monitoring
temperature, pressure, pH, and volumes; taking measurements, and
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Work
Instructions to make the necessary adjustments in the production
process such as adjusting control instruments and adding raw
- Recognize atypical/incorrect conditions in the production area
and contact the appropriate authority.
- Maintain accurate written records or logs of all production
- Monitor machinery and equipment to assure it is operating
properly and make minor mechanical adjustments when necessary.
Perform routine preventative maintenance. Contact the proper
authority for major adjustments or repair.
- Prepare materials for sterilization, which requires weighing
and mixing raw materials in accordance with specifications, and
filling equipment with appropriate materials.
- Move raw materials, equipment, and final products throughout
- Assist in maintaining process and non-process areas in
compliance with current regulatory agencies.
- Order replacement parts to maintain adequate supplies for
production and operation.
- Other functions as required and assigned by
- Work is performed in temperatures ranging from negative seventy
(-70) degrees to ninety(90) degrees Fahrenheit. Conditions may be
wet, slippery, humid, and dusty.
- The work requires that employees be able to maintain a high
level of personal hygiene, cleanliness, safety, and be free of
communicable disease as directed by the plant communicable disease
- Operator must use personal protective equipment as determined
by the environmental hygiene assessment survey.
- Work environments may involve safe handling of potentially
hazardous chemicals. The work requires that employees wear personal
safety protection equipment.--We're hiring, and we're here to help
you figure out what's next! Apply today!Why Kelly--?You're looking
to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to
help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect
you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn,
grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and
most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in
in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Madison , Production Technician, Professions , Stoughton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!