Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Company: Alliant Energy
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Posting DetailsLooking to power up your career? If you enjoy
challenges, have the drive to learn, and are passionate about the
work you do we invite you to consider Alliant Energy!
What sets us apart?
- Excellent pay and benefits
- A commitment to career growth and development
- A culture that embraces our core values of live safety, do the
right thing, care for others, make things better, act for tomorrow,
and think beyond - be bold.
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on our local
communitiesWe are currently looking for a--Senior Analyst, Supply
Chain Management to join our team! This position will work remotely
for the next several months and eventually will be located at our
headquarters in Madison, WI. At Alliant Energy, we have a great
story to tell as we move toward a smarter energy future for our
communities and customers.--Come join us!
In this position, you will provide business analytics support for
the achievement of Supply Chain Management departmental goals to
ensure supply chain performance metrics focus on appropriate
measures and targets. You will conduct analysis and build models to
uncover information from data that leads to actionable strategy
recommendations for management and is integral in recommending and
implementing workflow improvements based on technology and process
improvements. You also will lead supply chain corporate social
responsibility ("CSR") efforts (e.g., supplier diversity and
sustainability programs) and troubleshoot Enterprise Resource
Planning (ERP) issues and improvements for Supply Chain in
coordination with Information Technology Operations.
Alliant Energy will not provide sponsorship for an employment visa
(e.g., H-1B visa) now or in the future for this position.
-- Job Responsibilities
- Leverage data analysis, process documentation, performance
measurement and other process improvement tools to determine and
achieve departmental goals. Create and manage the documentation for
new and existing supply chain procedures and processes.
- Plan and execute data mining, data integration, trend analysis,
report development, and custom analytics to create solutions and
align the sourcing strategy.
- Develop analytical frameworks that focus on core supply chain
performance standards. Facilitate collaboration with internal and
external IT and software development teams to implement algorithms
- Assist with development of protocols for systematizing
processes for collecting, monitoring, analyzing and reporting
- Participate in the development of supply chain strategic plans
related to technology procurement and CSR.
- Work on cross-functional teams in order to effectively engage
key stakeholders to best advance supply chain initiatives that
support the company's strategic objectives.
- Identify training needs relating to technology and process
within supply chain and provides such training and/or mentoring.
Job Qualifications Education Requirement
Business Administration, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Data Analytics
or IT Systems or related area
7 years of related experience. In the absence of a bachelors
degree, 11 years of related experience is required.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or other
industry supply chain IT platforms.
- Experience using analytical tools and techniques to solve
complex business problems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Persuasive communication skills (oral and written), with an
ability to communicate to all levels, including senior executives,
in client organizations.
- Demonstrated ability in process design and work simplification
programs related to supply chain.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple high-profile projects
simultaneously and ability to take ownership of assigned
- Analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills, including
ability to question and identify data quality in reports, and
interpreting data effectively.
- Demonstrated established proficiency utilizing evolving
technological tools to streamline daily tasks and
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis skills, as well as ability to
present results in a clear manner.
*NOTE: All candidates selected for employment with Alliant Energy
will be required to successfully complete a drug screen and
We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all
and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees within this classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job.
To apply for this challenging opportunity, please complete our
online application at-- www.alliantenergy.com/careers .--
Applications will be accepted until a qualified pool of candidates
Keywords: Alliant Energy, Madison , Senior Supply Chain Analyst, Professions , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!