2nd Shift ($18.75/hr) Crane Material Handlers
Company: Zalk Josephs Fabricators L.L.C.
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward
with an established industry leader? Join our team at Zalk Josephs
Fabricators! Zalk Josephs Fabricators has been in the structural
steel fabrication business for over a century and supplies
structural steel across the Midwest. The Zalk Josephs team has
built their reputation on proven performance, meeting their
customer's stringent demands at highly competitive prices.WHY ZJ?
CHECK OUT OUR PERKS!Pay Rate: $17.25+/hour + $1.50/hr =
$18.75+/hrLocated in Stoughton, WI -Only 20 minutes from Madison
and Janesville!Benefits include: Health, Dental \u0026amp; Vision,
Short Term Disability, and 401K eligibility month following 60
days!Come join our current team of over 70 employees \u0026ndash;
promotion opportunities available!The Zalk Josephs Fabricators team
is offering challenging and exciting career opportunities forCrane
Material Handlers on the 2nd Shift.We are seeking qualified
candidates that are focused on quality and safety. Qualified
candidates must be able to perform all duties listed below safely
and follow all company safety procedures.Interested and qualified
applicants are to complete the on-line application.Primary
- Operate cranes, forklifts, drills, punch presses, and other
small tools as required.
- Load and unload trailers, empty trash containers, clean beams
for painting, work with outside crews in shipping and
- Operate oxy fuel cutting torches, grinders, and various other
small tools as required.
- Provide support to all plant operations.
- Assist maintenance department, sweep floors, mow lawns, cut
weeds, shovel snow as assigned.
- Follow all safety rules and keep work area clean and safe from
hazards at all times.Minimum Qualifications
- Attendance at work as assigned is mandatory.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 60 pounds of
- Ability to frequently walk, stand, stoop, balance, reach and
- This position is mostly inside but could be exposed to extreme
conditions depending on work assignment.
- Performing all job duties following company safety rules and
proper use of assigned personal protective equipment.
- Ability to read and write the English language, perform
mathematical calculations, and read a tape measure.Preferred
- Six (6) months or more of material handler experience at meets
or exceeds performance expectationsAll candidates must be willing
to submit to any job-related background check, medical exam and
drug screen that are required during the hiring process.2 nd Shift
workers will receive a $1.50/hr premium wageCome join our current
team of over 70 employees \u0026ndash; promotion opportunities
available! Applications valid through March 31, 2021.Zalk Josephsis
an Equal Opportunity Employer.Qualified candidates will be
considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation or gender identity.Grow your career with an
industry leader!Apply now!
Keywords: Zalk Josephs Fabricators L.L.C., Madison , 2nd Shift ($18.75/hr) Crane Material Handlers, Professions , Stoughton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!