Hiring Now! 2nd Shift Team Lead PMO - Bilingual
Company: Stoughton Trailers, LLC
Location: New Glarus
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Assist in day to day tasks while overlooking the team:
- Ability to organize and motivate a diverse workforce.
- Operate all types of tools and machines necessary to the job,
such as forming, punching, cutting and other common sheet metal
machines, including a variety of hand tools.
- Use blueprints to select appropriate tooling and operate
machinery to produce the required quality of product needed.
- utilize existing control programs on various machines in order
to create parts.
- Select the proper thickness and gauge of material as specified
by shop documents.
- Perform visual inspection of parts before and after each
operation by following the required inspection of parts before and
after each operation by following the required inspection
procedures and ensuring all parts meet acceptable quality
- Secure and band material together when transporting parts.
- Understand the routing process and be able to retrieve/input
information on a computer.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe, efficient, and highly
productive manner according to company policy.
- Contribute to the team effort to produce a quality product in a
highly safe and productive manner.
- Attend scheduled work hours on a regular and timely basis.
Maintain good attendance.
- Ability to work mandatory overtime. Other duties may be
assigned by the company.Education: High school diploma or
equivalent, based on education and work experience. Knowledge,
Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to accurately use precision measuring equipment
including tape measures, micrometers, squares, and
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must have basic math skills and ability to convert decimals to
fractions and fractions to decimals.
- Must be able to operate computerized, automated
- Company provided training may include but not limited to:
- LOTO Training
- Powered Pallet Jacks/Walkie/Barrel Lifters TrainingEqual
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Stoughton Trailers, LLC, Madison , Hiring Now! 2nd Shift Team Lead PMO - Bilingual, Other , New Glarus, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!