Experienced Security Site Officer - Police Experience Welcome
Company: Jbm Patrol & Protection
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Experienced Security Site Supervisor
**OPEN HOUSE INTERVIEWS**
When: Thursday, 11/16/2023 - 10am - 5pm
Where: 3110 Kingsley Way, Madison, WI 53713
Bring a valid ID, Driver's License preferred. Come any time during
those hours. No need to make an appointment.
We are hiring an Experienced Security Site Supervisor for a Madison
location corporate office setting.
Monday-Friday - 1st/2nd Shift
As a Security Site Supervisor for JBM Patrol and Protection, you
will be responsible for performing on-site quality assurance
inspections of the customer location to ensure quality customer
service level expectations are met by Security Officers. The Site
Supervisor will conduct spot evaluations of officer performance and
audit post knowledge of SO's and facility operations. The
supervisor will also ensure compliance with standards of conduct
through on-site performance observations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid Driver's License
and a clean driving record with reliable transportation
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least two years of Security or Management experience
- At least one year of industry experience (security, police, or
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English
- Understand both written and verbal communication
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills/Customer Service
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Present a positive and professional image
- Able to work independently
- Capable of prioritizing tasks and setting priorities during the
- Able to use sound judgement in making field leadership
- Ensure field problems are escalated to the Operations Manager
in a timely fashion
- Possess the ability to apply common sense knowledge and
technical skills to correct problems in the field
- Embody JBM Patrol & Protection's values as a highly visible
representative of the branch and set high standards for him/her and
- Possess the ability to train employees to perform tasks
- Clearly and accurately, prepare reports for local office use,
upon management discretionMust be able to have open availability
and be able to work holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to
empower everyone and support the diverse cultures, perspectives,
skills, and experiences within our workforce.
We are a Drug-Free Work Environment.
JBM Patrol & Protection is seeking good people who wish to grow
with a Winning Company. Bring your desire to us! We will assist you
in developing your career!
We offer a path to personal growth throughout our organization,
vocational training, and advancement opportunities. We offer
schedule flexibility and will work with you!
We are looking for a highly motivated person who is ready to be a
part of our growing team! If you are passionate about customer
service and keeping people safe, we want you!
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Free uniforms
- Steady, consistent work schedules
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus Associated topics: active sci clearance, c2bmc,
ch 47 helicoptor, cyber, northrop grumman, terrorism, top secret
with sci, ts sci clearance required, ts sci required, wargame
Keywords: Jbm Patrol & Protection, Madison , Experienced Security Site Officer - Police Experience Welcome, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!