Hiring Now! Assembler - 1st Shift
Company: Stoughton Trailers, LLC
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Starting at $18/hour. 1st and 2nd shift available.Big Trailers.
Big Opportunities!Schedule Option 1: Monday through Thursday 5:30
am -4:00 pmOption 2: 12 Hour shifts 6 am 6 pm (rotating 2 days on,
2 days off)What Youll Do:
- Operate a variety of hand tools necessary to aid in the
- Building sub-assemblies such as brake hoses, light boxes,
axles, doors, and air brake systems.
- Advance your career with training opportunities throughout our
production floor.Requirements to Succeed:
- Eagerness to learn, we dont require experience!
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to stand up to 10 hours a day.
- Be able to work periodic mandatory overtime.
- Work and communicate in a team environment. What We Provide for
- Advancement opportunities after 90 days.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Weekly Pay every Friday!
- Onsite health clinic for you and your family at low to no
- Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- 401k with company match.About us: Thanks to outstanding
employees, Stoughton Trailers has become an industry leader in the
production of transportation equipment. Since 1961, our
family-owned and operated business has grown to become the largest
employer in Stoughton, Evansville, and Brodhead. Here at Stoughton
Trailers, we believe our products are built by the best, to be the
best!Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Stoughton Trailers, LLC, Madison , Hiring Now! Assembler - 1st Shift, Other , Cambridge, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...