Sr Project Engineer - HVAC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: The Senior Project Engineer, HVAC performs building
design and engineering services for all aspects of HVAC engineering
on the most complex healthcare facility projects, from concept
through construction and into the operational phase of the
facility. This person can act as the Engineer of Record and assist
in training and mentoring staff.Responsibilities:
- Engineering Design: Provides leadership and performs design,
selection, scheduling, sizing and specifications of HVAC systems
while applying appropriate industry and departmental design
- Project Management: Collaborates with project team members
integrating HVAC systems with the architecture and other engineered
systems to meet milestones and deadlines. Provides guidance with
estimating, purchasing, scheduling of HVAC equipment and systems,
and ensure codes are met.RequirementsEducation: Bachelor's Degree
in Mechanical EngineeringCertifications and/or Licenses:
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- LEED AP certification preferred
- EDAC certification preferred
- ASHRAE certified healthcare designer preferredRelevant
Experience & Training:
- 5-8 years of mechanical engineering design experience.
- Understanding of HVAC applications of heat transfer, thermos,
and fluid dynamics sciences.
- Highly skilled in HVAC systems and equipment design and
operations with emphasis in healthcare facility applications.
- Advance knowledge of building energy use, indoor environmental
quality and sustainability, building materials, refrigerants, and
common HVAC systems and equipment, procedures for production of
construction documents, building codes and other institutional
requirements applied to healthcare and senior living.
- Capable of performing energy analysis and computer modeling of
- Proficient with MS Office, Autodesk Revit MEP, AutoCAD and
Trane Trace 700.Working Conditions: 10% national travel requiredThe
above information on this description has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. ERDMAN is an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or and other
characteristic protected by law.Requirements:PI201950141
Keywords: ERDMAN, Madison , Sr Project Engineer - HVAC, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!