Company: Sub-Zero Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove the leading manufacturer of luxury
kitchen appliances is a longstanding, family-owned company in the
Madison area. Icons of design and paragons of performance and
quality, Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove are the refrigeration, cooking,
and dishwashing specialists found in world's most luxurious homes.
We look for team members who are driven by innovation and
excellence, striving to serve our customers by doing what is
right-with integrity, teamwork, and accountability.
Our Demand Planning team is integral to the success of making sure
we have products available when needed. This position will join a
team of 18 supply chain professionals that are dedicated to this
Growth and development are important aspects of this position.
Whether you aspire to be a leader or a technical expert, this
position will set you up for success in the future.
- Material tracking sheet - manage shortage tracking detail for
all production facilities
- Component level by production sku which MO's will be affected
by product shortages
- Identify potential/realized impacts and provide information to
make decisions on production schedules
- Rework tracking - manage held item detail for all
- Develop common tracking system to account by items/serial
number the components that are short
- Identify available component part availability to provide
direction on which units can be reworked and when
- Track rework inventory levels and rework progress across all
factory and RDC sites
- Provide direction on Factory to RDC transfers when product can
be held at RDCs
- Fab MO accuracy - end item MO maintenance and MES interface
- Keep all finished item MO's updated daily and aligned with MES
- Result will drive daily accuracy into production schedules to
support fab planning efforts
- MO Management
- MO closeouts - close out all completed MO's daily to keep MO
and MES files clean
- Late MO reporting & tracking to drive completion of aged
- Service planning shortages affecting backorders that drive unit
- Determine schedules of component demand that will affect
production levels to accommodate base levels of service
- Identify internal shortage parts needed for service kits and
work with operations, material handling and service planners to
facilitate timely MO and transfer order execution to support
accurate service part promise dates
We value our employees by providing:
- Competitive compensation based on skills
- Industry leading health, dental, and vision plans
- Generous 401 (K) savings and profit sharing
- On-site UW Health clinic, fitness center, and walking
- Education assistance and internal training programs
- Electric vehicle charging
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Interested in learning more on our robust benefits package we
offer? Click here!
Keywords: Sub-Zero Group, Inc., Madison , Demand Planner, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!