Loss Prevention Team Lead
Company: Fleet Farms
Location: Beaver Dam
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Loss Prevention is an exciting and challenging career for
individuals who are detail oriented and self-motivated. This
department ensures that the company is doing the right things to
The Loss Prevention Team Lead is responsible for shrink mitigation
using Loss Prevention practices including the detection and
apprehension of shoplifters, training Team Members on prevention
techniques and focus on inventory accuracy.
- Oversee all Loss Prevention activities and conduct loss
- Detect and apprehend customers involved in theft.
- Monitors cash over and shorts and conduct audits through
exception based reporting.
- Proactively partners with Inventory Control to monitor / reduce
- Conduct appropriate Loss Prevention investigations related to
customer and Team Member incidents.
- Maintain and ensure locking systems, CCTV, alarm systems are
- Train and oversee all Loss Prevention team members.
- Manage electric alarm system tagging and wrapping of high risk
product to improve merchandise security.
- Oversee safety and security of premises, employees, and Team
Members and acts swiftly to remedy any concerns.
- Oversee the physical security and fire systems in the store
through inspection and required testing.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1+ years of retail loss prevention or supervisory experience
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build relationships in an
environment of fast change.
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse population that
includes full-time and part-time team members.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of
the business including days, nights, weekends, holidays and the
occasional overnight is required.
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Madison , Loss Prevention Team Lead, Other , Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!