Posted on: November 26, 2022
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits---join
LOCATION: Madison, WI
As one of the leading print and publishing service providers in the
nation, Sheridan prints everything from best-selling books to
textbooks, prestigious medical and scientific journals to bibles,
popular magazines and catalogs, and so much more. We also create
digital content and offer an array of solutions that simplify
The General Worker performs a variety of physical tasks, some
involving repetitive work and light machine operations. You will be
completing jobs like sorting, lifting, placing, gathering,
collating, inserting, stacking and packing printed materials which
when assembled will produce finished books, periodicals, etc. ready
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be able to work cooperatively and have solid communication
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours.
- Ability to lift 20-40 pounds.
- Ability to work weekends when required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for
employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 608-244-3561
Keywords: Sheridan, Madison , General Worker, Other , Middleton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!