Store Facilities Specialist
Company: Fleet Farms
Location: Beaver Dam
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Do you thrive in a fast paced hands-on work environment? Do you
have a general knowledge of building maintenance and enjoy working
with tools and equipment? This role could be for you!
The Store Facilities Specialist will be responsible for performing
general maintenance functions in and around the Fleet Farm
- Perform basic inspections and repair on equipment, such as
forklifts, floor scrubber, generators, etc.
- Maintain and inspect in-ground fuel systems, gas pumps and fuel
islands, including hose, nozzle, and filter repairs and
- Maintain walkways and parking lot areas. Including snow/ice
removal from entries and exists, salting/sanding as needed, and
general repair of ruts and potholes.
- Perform routine maintenance on the car wash, including daily
and monthly inspections, such as soap and wax levels, nozzle flows,
vacuums, waste levels, and floor, windows and wall
- Maintain a clean interior and exterior facility appearance,
including lights, signage, grass/weed control, cart corrals,
- Perform light carpentry work, including the design and building
of displays, shelving, painting, etc.
- 1-3 years of previous facilities, property management or
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to be certified to operate equipment such as forklifts,
scissor lifts, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and climb
ladders is required.
- The position is primarily daytime hours, however the ability to
work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
including early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays and the
occasional overnight is preferred.
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Madison , Store Facilities Specialist, Other , Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!