Painter - 2nd Shift
Company: Stoughton Trailers, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Blasting/Blowing-off Process: Remove all weld smut, smoke, and
loose scale from component; remove all steel blast grit from
component; inspect component for proper blast.
- Priming Process: Apply a uniform coat of prime at a required
- Check primed components prior to being top coated; fix excess
runs, sags, etc.
- Top Coating Process: Apply a uniform layer of topcoat at a
required mil thickness. - -
- Undercoat trailer components as needed.
- Operate unload machines; inspect components and repair if
necessary; enter component number into computer.
- Wipe down entire trailer with solvents to remove over spray,
overlaps on undercoat, etc.
- Visually inspect paint and undercoating.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe, efficient, timely,
accurate and highly productive manner according to company
- Contribute to the team effort to produce a quality
- Attend scheduled work hours on a regular and timely basis.
Maintain good attendance.
- Ability to work mandatory overtime. Other duties may be
assigned by the company.
Above is a list of the most important responsibilities and
functions, which are essential to the position. - Employees must be
able to perform these essential functions satisfactorily with or
without a reasonable accommodation. - Accommodations will be
evaluated and provided to eligible employees on a case by case
basis, depending on the employee's medical restrictions, work
availability, the nature of the position, the position's essential
functions and other relevant factors.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent, based on
education and work experience.
- List any other Certifications
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must have 1-3 months related experience and/or training that
includes knowledge of equipment, applications skills, and trouble
- Must be able to work at a fast pace, express opinions regarding
work methods, take responsibility for mistakes.
- Must maintain high standards of work performance, including
direct assistance to manager as needed.
- Must have the ability to communicate information orally and/or
written to other personnel in a clear, concise manner.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have knowledge of mixing ratios.
- Must be able to pass a pulmonary function test.
- Core Competencies:
- Company provided training may include but not limited to:
- Powered Pallet Jacks/Walkie/Barrel Lifters
-Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Stoughton Trailers, LLC, Madison , Painter - 2nd Shift, Other , Edgerton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!