Aggregate Scale Assistant - Michels Road & Stone, Inc.
Company: Michels Corporation
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Michels Road & Stone, Inc. is shaping the future. We provide and
place materials for road, airport, mass excavation and shoreline
protection projects. Our projects are large; the tolerance for
error is tiny. Our leaders, field crews and massive fleet of
specialized equipment is focused on excellence. Are you? Our work
improves lives. Find out how a career at Michels Road & Stone, Inc.
can change yours.
The Aggregate Scale Assistant is responsible for scaling functions
at weigh stations to maintain daily ticket records and MSHA
Why Michels Road & Stone, Inc.?
* We will never ask you to prioritize speed ahead of safety
* We are family owned and operated
* We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each
* We share experience and insights to develop industry leaders
* We are a part of the Michels family of companies - one of North
America's largest, most diversified energy and infrastructure
* You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
* You relish new challenges and evolving technology
* You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
* You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
* Perform scaling function and generate hand-written tickets if
necessary. Download tickets and maintain ticket tally sheet for
* Interface with customers, truck drivers and other personnel in a
What it takes:
* Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or
technical school; or six months to one year related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
* The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The
employee may occasional lift more than 50 pounds with
* Ability to travel overnight.
Keywords: Michels Corporation, Madison , Aggregate Scale Assistant - Michels Road & Stone, Inc., Other , Waterloo, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!