Market Leader - Mission Critical
Company: Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Affiliated Engineers, Inc. (AEI) is a collaborative community in
19 offices across the country comprised of over 800+ resourceful,
creative professionals who plan, design, and commission critical
systems for complex and large-scale facilities and infrastructure
for multiple top fortune 50 companies.We have a great opportunity
for you to join AEI as a Market Leader for our Mission Critical /
Data Center practice.Here is what we have in store for you:As a
seller/doer you will exercise independent judgment to create and
maintain client relationships and develop business opportunities
consistent with AEIs strategic initiatives, achieved through
collaboration with other Market Leaders and Principals. With your
expertise, you will participate with the Madison office leadership
team for strategic planning, staffing and market development.
Expected outcomes of this position will be to generate, maintain,
and build long term relationships (with clients, builders and
architects) and produce qualified project leads and manage the
execution of projects. This position will negotiate and develop
consultant/teaming strategies and guide the preparation of specific
marketing documents and participate in interview preparation, as
needed.What you will need to be successful:
- Proven ability and recent experience to negotiate and secure
new assignments on major mission critical projects for Hyperscale,
High Performance Computing, Colocation, Enterprise, crypto mining,
or other data center markets performing project leadership and
- Proven ability to lead a multi-disciplinary design team of
engineers and subconsultants through planning, design and
construction for projects ranging in scale from less than $1
million to greater than $500 million construction cost.
- Proven ability to provide programming and conceptual level
planning with Owners, Contractors, and Architects.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or
Architectural Engineering from an ABET accredited program. 10+
years in consulting engineering environment.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time to client/prospective
client sites and other locations (conferences, etc.) where project
development opportunities exist (depends on assignment).What sets
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of Data
Center/Mission Critical design.
- Proven commitment to client service excellence.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills,
interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration and networking skills. Ability and
willingness to develop, share, and follow-up on business
opportunities in a team environment. Possess a willingness to
function in multiple job roles simultaneously. Ability to thrive in
a fast-paced environment.
- Mentor, provide guidance, and potentially supervise more
junior-level engineers and designers.
- Professional Engineering (PE) registration preferred.
- Participation in organizations such as ASHRAE, AFCOM, 7X24
Exchange, IEEE. Speaking engagements highly preferred.What AEI
- An environment to work in collaborative team atmosphere,
operating with autonomy, with positive influence on the direction,
growth, and welfare of the Mission Critical Practice.
- AEI passionately invests in our employees by providing a
collaborative, innovative work environment and the opportunity for
personal and professional growth to work among the brightest minds
in the industry.
- An appreciation for its employees and a culture that reflects
that. We promote a flexible work environment, a focus on our
communities and the world around us all while providing you with
the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects.
- An exceptional benefit package as well as provide a year-end
bonus based on company profits, individual responsibility, and
performance. We provide the tools and a support system to ensure a
thriving career. If this environment and opportunity to work on
world-changing projects aligns with your goals, we would love to
meet you. Come work with us!To be considered, apply online at
https://aeieng.com/about/careers/. AEI is proud to be an EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/DisabledID: 2022-3875 External Company URL:
http://www.aeieng.com/AEI_Home1.php Street: 5802 Research Park
Keywords: Affiliated Engineers, Inc., Madison , Market Leader - Mission Critical, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!