Patient Accounts Representative Lead
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Leads patient account representatives in performing activities
or tasks relating to patient accounts.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads or coordinates shift operations of assigned activities,
resources, and staff.
- Serves as a technical or functional resource and performs
similar duties with staff.
- Assigns, monitors and reviews progress of work. Monitors and
reports compliance with policies and/or procedures.
- Oversees and evaluates orientation and training of assigned
associates. May provide input in the review and evaluation of staff
- Performs the duties of a Patient Account Representative.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalentEXPERIENCE
- Three years' experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Madison , Patient Accounts Representative Lead, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!