Sr Project Engineer - HVAC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Senior Project Engineer, HVAC performs building design and
engineering services for all aspects of HVAC engineering on the
most complex healthcare facility projects, from concept through
construction and into the operational phase of the facility. This
person can act as the Engineer of Record and assist in training and
- Engineering Design: Provides leadership and performs design,
selection, scheduling, sizing and specifications of HVAC systems
while applying appropriate industry and departmental design
- Project Management: Collaborates with project team members
integrating HVAC systems with the architecture and other engineered
systems to meet milestones and deadlines. Provides guidance with
estimating, purchasing, scheduling of HVAC equipment and systems,
and ensure codes are met.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical
EngineeringCertifications and/or Licenses:
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)
- LEED AP certification preferred
- EDAC certification preferred
- ASHRAE certified healthcare designer preferredRelevant
Experience & Training:
- 5-8 years of mechanical engineering design experience.
- Understanding of HVAC applications of heat transfer, thermos,
and fluid dynamics sciences.
- Highly skilled in HVAC systems and equipment design and
operations with emphasis in healthcare facility applications.
- Advance knowledge of building energy use, indoor environmental
quality and sustainability, building materials, refrigerants, and
common HVAC systems and equipment, procedures for production of
construction documents, building codes and other institutional
requirements applied to healthcare and senior living.
- Capable of performing energy analysis and computer modeling of
- Proficient with MS Office, Autodesk Revit MEP, AutoCAD and
Trane Trace 700.Working Conditions: 10% national travel
Keywords: ERDMAN, Madison , Sr Project Engineer - HVAC, Other , Madison, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!