Company: Pinnacle Employer Services
Location: Beaver Dam
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Interested in developing a specialized set of skills? A Little
Bit About UsAt Pinnacle Employer Services, we'll treat you right,
with kindness and respect. We provide specialized recruiting
services to fill unique roles for growing businesses throughout the
markets where we have branch offices. You're invited to take a look
at the following opportunity to see if you can help make a
difference for our partner company. About the Hiring Company &
Position Pinnacle has partnered with a global design and
engineering firm that specializes in commercial aquatic venues. And
due to growth, our client is seeking a Project Coordinator
responsible for administrative activities that contribute to
timely, high quality project execution while working closely with
internal and client project team members. This career opportunity
is available immediately.What You Will be Doing:
- Timely processing and distribution of all relevant project
- Monitor Newforma Action Items and/or other methods established
by the project team.
- Maintains up-to-date project data files including electronic
and hardcopy versions.
- Provide administrative support for specifications such proof
reading and Word document formatting.
- Adheres to all project support related standards, processes
work plans and established project delivery standards and
- Provides general office support for the project managers and
other staff as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for other duties assigned or needed.
What You Need For This Job:
- 2+ yrs of experience in an office setting. Working within the
service industry is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- General understanding of project management and with experience
working within a project management platform is highly
- Demonstrated ability to build positive, professional
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to work to meet
- Excellent communication, customer service and organizational
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
and deadlines and possess excellent follow through skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team
environment.We look forward to getting to know you!
Keywords: Pinnacle Employer Services, Madison , Project Coordinator, Other , Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!